Celebrations :)

Twice I did lengthy blog awards posts answering all questions and that 'uff moment' when they remain unsafe and you wish to throw away laptop (I would have but laptop is my life :P)

Sighs

Expressing my gratitude to Momina and adreamygal for honoring me and apologies for the delay :$
Sighs
Thank you!




:)
Eleven facts about myself I have stated in the tag post earlier. I assure you nothing has changed I am the same old charming being and pretty much myself  :P :D
Moving on to the questions. First by adreamygal;

1. What makes you write?
My moods, different happenings related to my life or anything that I observe. These days it is mostly my moods, as you know to let the frustration out.

2. The best feeling is knowing that you actually mean something for someone - Who is that person in your life? (A tough question I know!)
Still searching :P Although I enjoy much attention of family and friends, still if you talk about being loved by that special person? I haven't experienced it yet, haven't found that person yet :P Much much occupied by Engineering to think of anything else :P
3. Meaning of your name? (In case you blog under a pen name, why that name?)
My name means MASTERPIECE. I like to remain veiled, Ph is the initial of my name. By the way, I started blogging by a very kiddish name :P 


4. One thing you want to change in life? (It can be people, situation, feeling or even me! :P)
I wish to change some of my University class fellows, switch them with people a little less diplomatic and hypocrite than they are for their age :$ SIGHS
 
5. 'Life gives you a million reasons to die, but one is enough to keep you alive' - What is your that 'one' reason? (If you have many, pen down all)
My parents! :)
6. A bloggy/bloggies you would like to thank/appreciate/comments that made difference in your life? (I mean in blogging life. Don't include me, if am I am the one. That's height of bragging I know! :P)
This goes out to all those people who read, visit, comment and follow Cascading Thoughts! And tolerate my sad, emotional and depressive writings :P
Sometimes comments do make me 'see' the picture I have unintentionally ignored.
Thank you very much everyone! :) <3 br="">
7. One fear you live with?
My weight :P Enough said!
8. A dream which you didn't hope will come true, but did
Admission in University and that too Engineering University!
9. Do you prefer to be straightforward, or shy away, or keep mum when it comes to saying some things? (You got the question I hope)
I am straight forward to extent people find it rude and blunt :/ Even my friends :$ So is it not better than being the flattering buttering type?
10. Can you share your best blog post? (That which is closest to your heart, and not as per 'popularity')
Two actually that are close to my heart.
My page Journey and post Letter to my Supreme One

11. No more questions :D I spare you this little trouble in exchange of a smile :P
Wise Grin :) :)

Questions by Momina;

1- Who is the last person you usually think about before going to sleep?
Realized as soon as I read the question that there is no one particular I think about :/ I always think about the day's event that occurred. 

2- Something you do alone, but wouldn't do in front of others.
Exercise :P Don't even let my Mom enter my room that time, I am that modest :$

3- Do you have any strange phobias?
Allah Ka Shukar hai, no!

4- One Favorite Novel that you'd like to recommend people to read and why.
Maps of lost lovers, reason you yourself will know once you read :)

5- Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels? :P
Never did :P

6- Do you use Post-Its?
Yep, on Mom's room door so she may remember to wake me up in the morning otherwise I will miss uni :$

7-If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Makkah :)
8-What inspires you?
It is too difficult to answer :$ Anything can inspire me if it worth capturing my attention and comes to my notice. I am mostly inspired by honesty and straight forwardness. 

9- Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Always up for adventures! Hell yes :D
10-  Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Nope
11- Have you ever danced without music?
-_- too embarrassed :P
I rarely dance. I have once though. Singing the song myself :P humming to be accurate.

Thank you once again for the post tag!
The awards are displayed here: Awards

I tag Simran to this post. My questions are;

  1. What is the place you desire the most to visit?
  2. What is your favorite season and why?
  3. What will you prefer: A lie to save someone from being hurt or honesty for best advice and opinion.
  4. How do you like to spend your Sundays (offs)?
  5. What is your priority? Partying with acquaintances or spending time with one real friend?
  6. What is life in your views?
  7. One song lyric you like the most?
  8. 90's music or what-ever they create now, you choice is?
  9. What is your biggest regret?
  10. How do you celebrate your happiness?
  11. Three things you can not imagine living a day without?

Comments

Popular Posts