Past few days ........


Firstly hello every one how are you ? I'm so sorry for my absence !

Well before you can read ahead I'm warning you this is the most worst post of my blogging history ! If you want to get bored then please continue ....

When things have decided to go wrong they will . Even those which were going straight will go zigzag all of a sudden !!!! :(

Past few days have been literally ANNOYING . I , a restless being ( I mean it ) , was tied to NOTHING . Doing nothing but staring t.v , walls , roof , cupboard , desk and even my paper and pencil too....... Ah ! God ! I've never thought I'd be this bored in vacations ! See it all stared like this ...

Papa took my cell pone for a week ( his got stolen ) . He is too busy to go and buy a new one and he won't let any of us get him one as he wants it of his choice ( sometimes I don't get him :P ) . Since cell phone is a waste with me ( by my mom , funny whenever she calls she either don't get answered or my cell is off because of low battery :P ) ... So she suggested Papa to borrow mine .

" Sure ! " , I said .
" Are you Okie without it for a few days ? " , he asked .
" Ofcourse ( smile ) . Wese bhe I'm not addicted to texting he is ... ", I added ( I've pinned it on my brother *evil* .... Ha ! all even now ! ) .

I was right though . I've planned to read a lot of stuff on internet I'll be busy with that (I thought) ! Well I would have been if the computer was not busted ! Windows got corrupted ( thank you very much ! ) and something wrong with the stupid hard disk !!!

Ufffffffff no cell phone and no computer !

And wait there's more the repair guy who fixes our pc was like off for a few days from his work ! So I ended up listening to my bro's styling plans and my sis's stories while fasting ( hats off to my patience ! ) . And even better I also had a flu !

I came to know interesting things though like my dad is indeed a very busy person ( yup .. it's been a week ! Am not taking mine back now , new one would be good :P LOL ) my brother talks more than my sister , both have equally lame stories to tell , do not look at the ceiling for too long it may ask you * What's up* :P LOL kidding

See I've gone crazy :P One more day and I would have cracked ! PC's back ( yeeyyy ! ) but my wallet is empty ( major sighs ! ) :/

And OMG ! such a big post .. Deal with it guys !

P.S. check it out I drew these when I was completely BORED .

My Genie :P



Childish : P

Comments

  1. nice drawings =D its fun too doodle na.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't find reading this boring or a loooong post, I think it was kind of interesting [maybe because I'm bit bored myself now N can't get sleep :-P jokin]

    But hey! You got talent, girl :-D Nice drawings *thumbs up* You shoud get bored more often so that we can see more of these ;-) Nice nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww we missed you PH! :)
    Glad to know you are back, and hey, those drawings are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the doodling is precious :) and makes sense !!! keep it coming :D and hey dont worry like all phases this shall disappear too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sana : yup it is the best thing to pass time :) thanks for liking the drawings :)

    @ Dua : Oh don't be bored please ! thanks a lot for liking the posts :) Okie for you I'll stay bored more often then :P

    @ Existing somehow : Hey girl missed you too :) thanks a lot for liking the drawings :)

    @ Americanising Desi : Sure ! Am on it :P thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LoL.. welcome back =D

    I hate it when my laptop n PC act crazy, and GOD! How did you live without your cell phone? =P I cannot. Yes, am the addicted soul.

    Love the doodles ^^ i love to draw too (esp when am bored!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. do not look at the ceiling for too long it may ask you * What's up* :P
    LOL! This one is epic post! Anmol! :P I didn't find it boring, not even a bit :D And drawings are plain awesome!!impressive ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Sidrah : cell phone does not appeal me much my addictions are computer and camera (photography) :P I love drawing too :) thanks a lot for liking the drawings :)

    @ Sarang : LOL do try it kabhe looking at the roof for long :P hahahaa am glad you enjoyed the post :) thank you sssssooooo much :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey PH is back...yayyyyyyyyy :) :)..u were being missed a lotttttt..nd also, we were worried that if everything fine..gud u posted now :)
    so had a gud days with family without PC :)..gud gud..nice drawings of urs..LOL @ MAA never visit earth again..
    keep posting now...no going away long now :)
    keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ majworld : awweee !!! thank you ssssooooo much for missing , getting worried and dua's too :)
    LOL poor alien got pereshan of humans :P LOL
    Sure a lot of new posts are ready to get published and yeah no more absence :)
    Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, you draw awsome girl. i wish i draw today too, like i used to =/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a good hand writing :P

    and staring at the walls and every other thing that does not do anything apart from just being there becomes so interesting whenever I open my book. Everything except it is so full of fun, even staring at the wall. So you are not the only one saying hello to the walls and ceilings.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, those pictures are cute!
    And I could relate to this post, everybody pass through such boredom once in a while so yeah, not to worry!
    Glad you're back..

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Salman : thanks a lot :)

    @ Anonymous someone : Hey Thanks :P good observation :P
    yupp it is the most easy way to waste time star into objects as if you're looking at something beyond this world ! I see you're too having this habit too :) Great :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Nostalgic : thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. lol, the ceiling joke is funny! not lame =p i couldnt read all of ur post earlier in the morning but i just did! yep, its amazing how much u learn when u stop staring at screens (cellphone. computer. tv)
    it happens tho' to all of us at one point or another. and for some, unlike u, but like me, living without 'em would be next to impossible! =O
    anyways =D
    keep doodling and blogging.
    xx

    PS: thanks for adding my blog, The Perfect Life, but =) I don't update there much. So, it'd be nice if u add my other blog whenev u can : http://sunshineloveintherain.blogspot.com/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ Sana : it's okie thanks again :) And thank you for informing me I've added SUNLIGHT to my blog :) Love doodling and blogging inshallah I'll continue doing my best ! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. "Sure a lot of new posts are ready to get published"
    ramadan mein jhoot :p

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ majworld : I mostly do not lie :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. every lier says that :p..haha..juz kidding I was, dun mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ majworld : LOL mujhe boht bura laga hahahaahahaa :P LOL

    ReplyDelete
  22. wese liars say WE NEVER LIE :) observation ! thank you thank you :P

    ReplyDelete
  23. The drawing are awesome especially the gennie one. I was never addicted to texting until something happened. :/
    Life without texting is so much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. @ Komal Ali : Thank you very much :) and yes life is far much better without cell phone addiction !

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your drawings! :D They're neat!

    ReplyDelete
  26. @ Tazeen : welcome aboard to as I observed :) thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts