Letter To My Supreme One !


Sometimes we are so helpless before fate . The ultimate feeling when you realize nothing is in your hand ! It was after midnight around 3:00 . My test was in the morning . Tension cause sleeplessness to me so I couldn't sleep then ! I did not wanted to do revision , I already have done it twice .. So it clicked me to write a letter to God :D It may sound childish but to me it was a splendid experience . To tell someone who knows me better than I know myself , my every secret and everything , who has blessed me with the best ... how I feel ..
The feeling is undefined !
A part of it which I am sharing here ... Check it out :)

Dear God ,

You Already know what I am going to say , before the thought even occurs to me .. still I am giving it a go :D
I do not have enough words to praise your glory for you are more than what my weak existence knows and what my heart feels . Your power , your authority is indeed supreme and I like to bow before your will since I know you'll never be unjust or unfair !

For everything you've blessed me with , my wordly desires which you fulfill and my selfish wishes ... I am thankful but it is not enough for your blessings on me are more ...With every second if I start praising and thanking for all what I have , it will still not be enough ... You are indeed very merciful !


It feels great to know you are there to hear me , this time and anytime , as I call your name ! When I know what will happen is going to hold betterment for me , I should not worry right ?
Not that my faith on you shakes it is me , I am not confident on myself !
What if I forget the calculator again ? Or may be my admit card ? Or I get numbed and do not know the simplest answer to problems ????????? =/

*Sighs*


No I am not panicking . These question just keep popping in my mind . Plus always it is that I can not sleep and now it is simply useless to get some Z's because it is only 2 hours in morning THE BIG MORNING !


God !!!! please make everything run smooth and fine today . You know the burden , it is killing me here =/ Like always you've been , please be with me , guide me .. please ...
I seek your help only and I know you will be the one making my day :)

Although you know it but I am so calm again ! Ah ! Thank you :)

I wish to write more .. I want to just keep writing . There is like so much to tell but I've to prepare for namaz now !
The idea went great right ? Letter to YOU , My lord ! I'll write more , it feels great to do so .. :) And I love you ! Please forgive me and bless all :)

P.S. My friends will be probably in same condition right now please help them too .


From ,
ME

Comments

  1. hey!
    best of luck
    may God bless u n help u in every aspect (ameen)
    anummunaf.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...<3 hearts are all that i can manage right now <3
    GOD is always there for us and we'll have faith in HIM forever.HE has blessed us with soo much...ahh..u've said it all :)
    inshaaALLAH HE'l be by our side,with every step we take he'l bless us all and we'l be thankful to HIM always :)
    hearts to u <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice letter :)..we need to talk to HIM every now nd then...nd how ur test went this time ??? i hope all went gud..

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice n thought provoking letter
    well it's gud to talk with the god he is the one who is listening so
    best of luck n inshallah u will get success soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it was rather sweet to ask God to help your friends too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. so? I am sure God listened to you,
    how was your exam? how was the day overall?

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay Princess, I posted the hindi in english version in the comments, though it still might not be very easy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Impossible : Thank you very much :D

    @ Anonymous : I have nothing to say but Ameen to your prayers :) thank you for beautiful words ! :)

    <3

    @ majworld : thank you :D Yupp ! He listens !
    This time alhamdulillah it went good :D I wasn't numbed , neither I forgot anything nor was I in panic :D *Yeeyyy* the was perfect in all and I enjoyed too :D

    Thank you once again :D

    @ my innerfeelings : Hello :) Thank you so much for wishes :) *a bunch sent your way too* =)

    @ Tazeen : Thank you :)

    @ Blasphemous : God did listened ! I was amazed to see things working out fine and well by themselves :) Overall my day was the best comparing to past few days I've spent :D *I did not forget anything* :D

    Thank you very much for that . I am going to read the translation and will try my best to understand it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey princess..really a very unique idea of writnig letter to HIM who is always there to listen to us..=)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Anonymous : *drums*
    Welcome to *As I Observed* I am blessed to have my friends joining me here and I am very much glad to have you too :D
    Thank you very much :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. dats great PH...gudluck with the admission :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ majworld : thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Unique idea... nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. God listened to ur letter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Nisha : Thank you :D and I am amazed and thankful that HE listened to me .. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. LoL.. I used to do it too =D (i still do sometimes). It feels good =o

    Good luck! God bless <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. salamunalaikum!

    Mashallah! A catchy and a hearty letter. Sweet style.Nice expression of words.

    May Allah bless you and your friends and make your affairs of life easy for you all.A'meen

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ Sidrah : It feels great :) Thank you so much :D

    @ Hamid : Walaikum Assalam and thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. ah, this is beautifully done :-)

    Too often we lose faith in HIM and do not thank Him enough.

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ (¯`•._.•[Raajii]•._.•´¯) :

    Agreed ! Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww very beautiful, indeed :-) See, when you almost finished writing and you went to read Namaz, you went from one place talking to Allah to another ever more beautiful way of talking to Him and asking for blessings :-D It is ONLY from Allah we ask, and ONLY He grant us everything. Subhan-Allah.

    ReplyDelete
  22. @ Dua : True that ! Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts