The Temporary Love Affair

When my friends complain of heart break I go like:

YUCK!!!

The scenario is 90% same. He is reluctant to tie the knot, cannot go against parents, cannot persuade parents, do not want to hurt parents and so on. Each story adding a plus to my belief that love affairs are just temporary amusement and nothing serious is involved. 
Ha! That is why I never was a part of any affair or want to be :P #foreveralone 

The kind of love they all think is love is no love at all. There is a delicate boundary between time pass and real love I think. That boundary is of sincerity. If you are sincere with yourself and know that this is the person I won't be able to do in life without, then you will definitely find a way to take a hold on to your "oxygen" once and for all. Other than that you will find an excuse to run away. 
It all ends on honesty and sincerity and commitment right? 

"He who does not fulfill his commitment is no man at all."

Seeing the list of break up stories I have heard I am afraid to know the % of humans in human race that lack these noble virtues. So, this time I am sick and tired of converting the "feelings of broken heart" into words and most probably I won't do a post on how she feels so that she finds it relating and mourn for a month then finally finds a courage to move on. I told her to stop acting desperate and try to be who she was before she met him, the person I knew. I hope her heart heals. 

P.S load of last semester. Finding zero time to sleep :( 
P.S.S I am not a bad friend, just a lot practical. -_-

Comments

  1. Excellent post. We all should have heart that can bear/absorb anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so completely agree with you... As you have said, if someone really loves and needs someone in their life forever, they will do anything,,, They will fight...

    PS: I am sure that you are indeed a good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait till you get swept off your feet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being practical is good, saves you a lot of heartache. You'll eventually find someone who deserves you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts