Love me like you do!

"I have my ways.", she said.
"I'd take a book and drown in the story so much that it makes me forget my anguish and furry. So much that I forget to eat or drink for hours until I finish the book and with one thought left in my head. 'The reality I have to face.' The attempts to talk to me or sympathize are in vain and if insisted upon it, I tend to be very blunt enough to shatter hearts with words. Mainly that because I never learned the ability to caramel quote what I am about to say or carve the picture a bit, for it to be less hurtful. I blurt the truth plain and straight. I speak what is my mind!", she spoke too quickly and in one breath that she had to pause and grasp air. 
"I am like that. Not girly, bubbly all the time. It is time like these I become impossible and tough to tame and no one ever tried to comfort me out of my furry really. I was clearly the one too hard to understand that no tried figuring me out or at least tried knowing me. I blamed myself for years and haven't forgiven myself for being a freak." This time her face held a pained expression. One she never really had. She was known to be kind, easy going and less troubled in times one should be troubled with this was the first time she was really troubled and he saw it. He looked at her this time straight in the eyes and not studying the face but looking into her soul. He was contemplating whether she had something more to add and the point of all this. She knew so she continued in a more settled tone this time.
"I want you to know this.... I want you to know what you are about to get yourself into. Committing to me is not going to be a fairy tale. It is definitely not about me only, it is about us definitely. But 'us' comes from a me and you and I am accountable on part and I want to make it crystal clear to you that....". He cut her in the middle and added," That who you are? You thought I might have second thoughts after hearing this?"
She stopped. For unknown reason she withdrew talking. He smiled. They both sat in silence for a couple of minutes looking at each other.
"I might not know you to the fullest but trust me when I say I need to live a life with you, I mean it. I want to teach you to trust again, I want you to see there is a way with life you won't ever figure out on your own. I want to unravel your prospects and I do not care how difficult you think you are but for me you are different. I want to love you like you've never been loved before!", he said. The way he said those last words, overwhelmed her and gave her goose bumps.
He waited for her to say something. She was silent.
 He questioned, "So?"
"I am scared.", she said.
"From me?", he inquired.
"For you and me, and us together.", she teased and he laughed and took her hand. The evening couldn't get more beautiful.



P.S Just a story people. I figured it was long since I wrote a romantic story. I do them the best I guess.  Do not know myself whats with the title I chose. hehe

Comments

  1. Aww :) to have a million doubts quelled with just presence :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh. Very romantic. Silent! No words are necessary when 2 lovers are together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts