The OT memories

"Two things are for sure!"
"What two things?"
"May be you don't believe in fate, but certain things are bound to happen to you. Like pre-written and you cannot do anything but bow down, accept, learn and eventually move on."

A million memories flashed right before my eyes. I was thinking about my Mom. She is probably thinking the same thing right ow, seeing me in the playful colors, seeing me how perfect I've been once. ONCE!
But this, this was it. I wanted to know WHY it was happening. Like all the other WHY's I have tried to sort out for the last four years, I've made useless efforts in untangling the knots of past and perhaps that has been my mistake all along!
Tears roll down my eyes as the doctors dressed in OT outfits hover over me, working in speed with machines and injections and speaking the terminologies, some familiar some appearing like alien language.
"I want nothing from life. I do not want know why bad things happen, where is luck, why me etc. When I wake up, each and every day all I'll ever want is to be thankful for the blessings I have been ignoring. I want to be abundantly blessed with health. "
They placed the mask over my face and the anesthetist called in loud voice that I'll be unconscious now.
I thought about my Mom one more time, then the room started moving and then black out.

Comments

Popular Posts