I read this somewhere:
"The key to writing a blog ad having people read it is INSPIRATION. You must inspire the reader!"

How long it has been since something inspired me which I can share here? Or I have been to blind in the race of life to notice anything of this sort and perhaps this has been the reason all along that I feel or think about nothing except "the race of life" and "how much I want to win". What worries me is where I stand, what dreads me is the long distance I must pass through to conquer. Conquer what? I am not sure of the price. I just know there is some race going on and I want to be the winner of it.

This is insane. It just dawned on me that it really is insane and pathetic.Not knowing where you're heading and chasing after things you do not know you'll really have. So like me many must have stopped living and have started in a marathon? I wish you should stop and trail towards your own tracks. Adventures you want to have not the ones you think you're bound to have.



My point perhaps is hard to explain. But from today may be lets try to focus on simple things that bring peace and inspiration and lets not ignore the beauty of simplicity in the race of life and luxuries.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts