SO the love for reading I have, and this activity I couldn't carry out due to no leisure. Like I couldn't write. Thanks to my Engineering. Since I am on break, I started again. Bought myself this oh-so famous book "THE FAULT IN OUR STARS" and completed the book in three days :)




Glad to have read it. The fact I loved about this book was it wasn't typical girlish, fairy tale kind of a story neither it involved imaginary creatures like vampires or talking ghosts like the ones in Meg Cabot Books (last book I read was of Meg Cabot Series on girl who sees ghost, falls in love with one.. I forgot the name!)...
The fictional fight of cancer was close to reality... I am a bit irked by the ending though... About how cancer patient (like Augustus) just die even after a long battle...
Anyways...

So wonder which book I am reading next? I myself don't know. Need to go book shopping. Can't survive without a stack of good books to read and keep me indulged. Any suggestions?

Comments

  1. I dare not read John Green's books because of the same reason that people like to read them. I don't know about your tastes but recent books that I read include the Divergent series, Hunger Games, (both dystopian fiction). Sue Grafton's novels, Agatha Christie's novels, The Eden Legacy, Genesis, The Cuckoo's calling (these are mystery novels). Spellwright, Eragon (fantasy).
    I prefer reading mystery, action-fantasy and classics. So that's all I can suggest.
    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is so close to me..Its about cancer.. I read it when my MOM was in bed .. I felt every word.. every single pain of this book.. :) Go for 'Looking for Alaska' by John Green :)
    You'll love it.
    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that!!!
      And yes I havee read looking for alaska! I felt the pain of "looking for someone" who is not there! :(

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts