Restlessness #9

“Holding on to anything is like holding on to your breath. You will suffocate. The only way to get anything in the physical universe is by letting go of it. Let go and it will be yours forever.”
— Deepak Chopra

Its good that I started today with my typical "I don't care" mood, otherwise the day will drag on and I will ponder over the fact that life is indeed cruel. I only require things to settle a bit, I don't know why this being amidst chaos feeling doesn't last. If they don't settle, well be it that way. For a while, especially today, I don't care...


Comments

  1. Because Ignorance is such a bliss sometimes...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Letting go. An art (Yes, an art form) that most of us have yet to conquer. With all this mania of preserving photographs it makes it very hard to let go, even if what we're trying to let go of are mere memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True and a fact. Pictures bring so many memories, good and bad both. But I think, that one painful moment of having flash back makes you even strong and remind you of not repeating the same mistake over again?
      I photograph nature and family moments :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts