Random

Do not expect a post that makes sense for some time please. Reason, same old. Too much of schedule/routine things and less of what I like to do.
Mental exertions drain out all energy faster and more as compared to the physical ones. Imagine what a person is like having both? Yeah. Just like that. You have some good imagination. 
On my plate right now, other than veggies and diet, tasteless stuff ... is some more important stuff. I would have mention the list but diet really drifted my thoughts to something else. Why slim, smart and skinny structures are what eyes demand to see, and others are just like crushed and tortured by words in our society? I mean everyone cannot be like the 360styles model? 
I was never ever aware of what tortures being fat and chubby holds and what type of awkward situations and comments I will have to face till I entered my professional (so called) life. And well... things are not easy to move in reverse. So, I kind of hate it here. On earth. Humans are impossible.
Whatever. 
I lost focus. 
Nothing more to say. 



Comments

  1. Sometimes, confusion reigns. but it doesn't matter, cause it should at times. As a simplified person cant cherish simplicity unless he understands chaos. Equally important it is. Plus the feeling after finding a way out is worth a keep. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said :)
      I agree.
      Thank you for dropping by :)

      Delete
  2. Well, our blogs are our places to rant it all out :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts