-_- Whatever?

I am trying to deviate my mind you know, missing the whole *who cares!!* mood. Of course people have brains for PhD (genius, I admit) but they can’t understand who cares. So, I shouldn't care either. I wish.
Pfft
Whatever



Yeah, like since two days I have been planning what to do with my life. Umm graduation is in a row? A couple of years more to go. That has been hell of an experience for me but apart from studies you know. Like apart from being a nerd always, online reading must be replaced with off line reading. Since days I haven’t experience life without net!
Lately haven’t been book shopping, that’s a good idea. More book shopping?
I’ll see.

(more of hard copies of books, less of laptop! YEAH!!)

What else? I will run a campaign that will say SAY NO TO FAT KIDS in future and will guide parents who think fat chubby kids are cute. Make them healthy and useful?? I mean I have no issues with myself however… I cannot lecture my own parents so I will lecture others parents. Future is bright!

Okay whatever, this campaign is so not a joke,  going to be a hit in future!!



Hmm.. I am planning to spy on my brothers. The youngest two. The fact that my things disappear and reappear as soon as I announce a prize over them, whoever finds it gets it. And they always seem to know where they might have gone.
Hmm... 

(Am I sounding like her right now?? O_o)

And I am planning to get some new jeans. 
No more wasting money on eye pencils and eye-shades and bangles I promise. I have a stock of new things I never use, which I will from now on. 
That's about it for today.

Comments

  1. "disappear and reappear " its hilarious By the way how are you going to Spy on them ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not come up with a proper plot yet, but I'll think of something soon :D

      Delete
  2. looking forward to hear more from you

    cheers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts