Masquerade

I am ending the obsession here. Every obsession. And from tomorrow I'll live, sway along wearing a mask with a brand new aim of keeping up the masquerade. It is my step forward you see, it is my move in life. Yours signifies progress and growth in life which I appreciate and respect truly, as for mine, it is a mere shift, a step just to get on with life for it is how it is supposed to be...
Mine is another challenge, like all the steps in my life have been. I have to claim my ground, I have to prove against everything thrown my way, prove that I can be steadfast, steel hard, unbreakable.. Life just keeps checking how vulnerable I am. 
Mine is another challenge, to play the part I hated the most. 
Anywho, lets live the facade to perfection and forget there was a "me" who ever existed...


Comments

  1. That is not such a nice feeling.And the decision is rather lucrative but hard to keep up.Just make sure the real me is not lost forever.Rest is that the life is a game where you have to decieve at some point or the other and that is when you need the mask!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mm true hard to keep up, lets see how long I can be that way :) Sometimes you need it, to let people miss you!

      Delete
  2. Let us see how you fare. Keep us posted.

    Tell me this, would you miss it, trying on another face again to see if it's you
    N' wondering where you've been and where you're gonna find yourself before the night is through

    I know the way you go cos I've been the same for too long
    Like I'm fearful that my choices are all wrong
    I know the way you go cos I've lived your life of make believe
    Dying to live


    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful words!!!!!!!!

      It is a wrong choice isn't it?

      P.S Thank you for leaving by beautiful comments that always always present the other side of picture I mustn't ignore.
      :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely composition dear.
    Do whatever the circumstances asks you for, little compromises but in that rush do not forget yourself...

    Be yourself to yourself, for others it doesn't matter.

    Smiles!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I end up with when I have nothing more to do or nothing comes to my mind...
      Thanks :)

      Delete
  4. I might have understood the wrong the way, but, you're going to be a double-faced person now? With a mask that is. Hiding your true self.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :(
      Okay no seriously that is not possible.
      I just write in frustration and then... it all comes back!!
      Thank you for making me realize :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts