Winning Life

This time, I wasn't following traditions. I was trying to bring the inner voice back, I realized I missed my tour guide. I needed to be told constantly from the inside. I often confused right and left without it and I often started towards wrong lanes.
So, I followed my instinct. I stood strong at places, I trembled at some and now at some occasions while facing uncertainties  I have learned to accept my failure as well. 
Success not necessarily ensure success ahead, but failure eventually does. I am not intending to win situations, I am trying to win life!!



Comments

  1. So beautiful, Ph! Your words are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I am not intending to win situations, I am trying to win life!" Wow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ''Failure is the first step towards the Success.''

    Words my teacher told me when I was discouraged because of the people around me :
    I know better than you, you're the best.There will be many who would try to make you down but dear please listen to you heart and follow the same. Let them criticize as much as they want...accept them as a challenge. In spite of getting sad or discourage...say nothing but give your best to prove yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts