Unsaid, Unheard

Confessions aren't easy to make. Sometimes... May be...
Some people won't confess their crime perhaps out of guilt and keep it hidden inside forever.
But what was holding me back? Guilt? Of being myself perhaps, but that is not the reason, most definitely not since I did not commit any crime rather let my soul slip off my hands but I wasn't aware then, till I was drawn completely and I noticed what just happened...
I thought about it, what was holding me back I mean I am a type of person always honest with others and myself. If I don't like anything I say it and same goes with acceptance of my flaws, the truth, praising whats worth a praise...
But that one thing I wouldn't say perhaps because it was and is still too intense for words to occupy the real essence of it. Or may be I just don't know the right words even by now.

So basically it is hard to explain. You see, I become completely handicapped when it comes to telling what I feel or about myself I don't know why! Even after years, after like five decades of my life I cannot change this one thing that kept me from telling you. May be I wouldn't have spent my life in solitude and agony of not being able to have you in my life if I expressed myself then, this lacking ruined me....

I regret everything that remained unsaid.

P.S these posts are just random sessions with different sources of inspiration.
P.P.S Liked the story? :/

Comments

  1. yes i liked it!

    -eva626

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wise to keep "secret" a secret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not applicable every time though...

      Delete
    2. Suppose you secretly like someone, you'll keep it a secret forever or let the person know??

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts