The Backside View

It was not lush green but dull green, the wild bushes of all kind were grown as far as I could see. The abandoned railway track had grass all over it so I could no longer see the rusted track anymore. The sun was beautiful in the WEST, I could see sunlight as if molten gold. It had covered in particular a part of sky  as if it was finding its way down in heart of Earth forming a lake of molten gold and the sun was sinking sluggishly in depths. The sun light was enough to illuminate every detail of the view that soothed my eyes.

I couldn't fail to notice birds mostly white ones, finding their ways to where ever they were going. Not much chirping but their presence was obvious. Laughter of children playing outside was faint but audible. I wondered what they were playing and inside of me wanted to join this care-free, honest, innocent game they played. The houses constructed opposite to the road were once completely visible but now hidden behind the trees. They've grown bigger, some of them were papaya trees, some ashoka and others I do not know the names of. The one with orange flower has been forever my favorite and it was still there standing high gently and gracefully.
Everything was beautiful!
For a few moments I was too engrossed in the picturesque view from the window of my room. This is was backside of my house.
I missed these things. I've missed all those things I loved.
I came to the window after quite a long time, three years may be? And the satisfaction and peace that prevailed within can't be written in words. I used to come here every evening and spend time just looking outside. There was always something new to notice and observe.
For once my thoughts were not that tangles and clustered and were focused on one thing today. The view! It was like meditation. I sat there till everything was hidden in dark, and I could just see black shadow-like image in the dim street light.

I missed me. I've missed everything that I loved.

Comments

  1. Same here ph, i am missing myself atmost..Atleast i can relate myself to you, i am not the only person which is going through such phase there are many...Ya Allah help us plzz :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish good comes soon,I feel tired :(
      Remember me in your prayers!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts