PERFECTION-Deception ??

The thing is I heard her start her speech. Or lecture whatever it was. I had no intention to hear whatever they were celebrating but when she spoke in the microphone saying "Aloha, Bonjour Senoritas!" it caught my attention. She started speaking about PERFECTION. What we seek and what it really is.

If it exists, the point according to me, but I refrained from speaking in contradiction to her views or speaking at all. Initially I was just paying attention to whatever she said.

"There are many forms of perfection. Depends on one's perception. For some people it may be the way you look, being pretty or popular is perfect. Or for some, accent and action is perfect. Style and branded clothes matter to some and one with perfect looks and figure is considered perfect........"
This was all crap. For me may be.

Perfection?
"Depends on one's perception"
Another form or class of judgement? Another society's flimsy standard?
Perfection?
It is like all those words that every individual defines according to his or her choice and mentality. No one should be blamed for being not-perfect I believe, may be they are a step ahead and out of your standard of observation and criteria of judgement so shouldn't you be the one precisely to be "imperfect" ??
She went on and asked girls in the cafeteria about who they think is perfect for them? Mostly people named their beloveds or celebrities. Celebrities?? Another illusion is perfection?? Beloveds - Unconditionally adoring the sacred ties and its beautiful. But aren't we all clear that anything ideal is non-existence and the thing exists in real are practical with flaws so why holding onto something that could be this but isn't. Why what we seek is always not real and we do not accept what things are like? 

Was it getting to sunny, bright and hot or I was having headache on this topic in particular? Weird.
I went to my class.




Comments

  1. I do believe myself that perfection depends a lot of the your perspective, on your take of things. Imperfection is perfection, in a way.
    Besides being perfect as a whole is truly impossible for anyone and anything. I believe perfection resides in moments and bit and pieces of oneself or thing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts