Inhale love, Exhale hate :)

I never really get out of things.. fast. It takes time to actually forget something. So you can imagine the torture of mind I face, with the faces I see daily reminds of me of the betrayals and I just lose it all. In seconds.
This thing has grown so much in me that arrogance has become a part of me, replacing the charming personality I once had.
This of course is some unbearable, quite disturbing realization.
Till it hits and it was, I figured perfect time to do some serious self analysis.
Umm... It is not appropriate at the moment to share the outcomes and steps, the post will take some other direction which is not my motive...

Apart from having this issue, the one mentioned above I never really think "bad" about people. I do not keep any negative thought inside me related to anyone. Yes, I do keep a distance. That is kind of a precaution thing before I can trust, I observe..
But I definitely not think anything negative, I do not form assumptions based on anything heard until and unless I see it by myself or experience it.
In short my judgements are purely based on something experienced rather than mere assumptions. Partly because I myself have faced the awkward situations and scenarios in which people assumed things related to me and reacted accordingly. I know how it feels...
Anyways, so no negativity right? And I prevent people dear to me from keeping such kind of negativity in their hearts that may poison their soul.
Everyone has flaws, some just have darker side dominating than the others and some are quite normal people who have both fine side and flaws and they try to keep both in balanced proportion and let you help them improve as a human being.
You can ignore the first category if they are too rigid in their black, bad deeds and easily co.ordinate with the  other category. You can not simply assume thins about someone you have barely met and you can not go all against them at once.
Similarly, you just can not rely blindly on one person's opinion, keeping your mind forever shut and listening to the things/gossips/news she /he has been feeding you. God has given you brains for God's sake to make judgement and decision between right and wrong at all times from everything little to everything big...
Sigh
It gets harder to explain when I am addressing in indirect manner you know.
In short, do not drive the good ones away because specially in this era, it is rare to find someone sincere and honest to you. It took me a long, long search to find some true friends I treasure the most :)
I believe the efforts of strengthening a bond like friendship or any bond at all needs efforts from both sides.
If I assume that my associates are plotting against me (God forbid) then all I will end up is losing everyone even my best friend.
Through my words, actions, silence I will leave some deep scars on their souls.

(God forbid that ever happens)

This was my point only...
Be positive. With life, with people.


Comments

  1. Beautifully said n well described..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully strung, Ph!
    It's pointless to say how alike we are! I keep my distance, too. I turn around with my hand stretched out, making an invisible circle. My cocoon of indifference, I call it. From there I observer.

    It's good to hear that you've found the truest of friends, your are definetly blessed with them when you need them the most!
    Stay blessed and happy, always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree.. No point holding on to something that only drags you down.

    Beautifully put across! First time here and loving it!

    Cheers! Continue the brilliant work :)

    ~ Soumya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to Cascading Thoughts :)
      Thank you very much for dropping by and following :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts