I set you free..

Tonight I set you free. Like every other dream, I've dreamed and was taken aback before I could knit any further my beautiful aims and ambitions... And I was pulled down, my efforts remained fruitless, and it was as if I wasn't allowed to dream at all, I was paying a heavy price of existing and I still am. That made me hate life more.


So, people who may be more full of life, more lively, can perhaps dream. They can dream anything, and may be some can dream of you and you may meet someone with whom you can share your dreams. But that someone is not me. Because I lost the potential to do so, in hands of life and its constant happenings, I am nothing but a body dragging with time living it all as a burden and awaiting just one embrace.. of eternal peace.
So I let go of you, I wouldn't dare think of associating with someone so rare, precious and full of life with a dead soul as I am :)
I am so prone to pain I wouldn't feel this blow either...
Adios to everything I ever owned, and the very last thing I believed in and dreamed of...

Comments

  1. These words make a lot of sense, and I can say represents a part of my story. Rather would say I did feel every bit of it, sometime back. i can't say I am back to normal, or probably I have accepted that abnormality - the absence, the broken dreams as a part and parcel of life. As your words rightly highlights the depth of pain "I am so prone to pain I wouldn't feel this blow either..", but somewhere it does feel, but it's just an addition, perhaps it's addicted to us. Sigh..

    Hugs to you gal, for being brave, for letting go this dream which is so much part of you. I pray and wish all good things come to you. i know how you must be feeling, so would give a silent, yet tight hug :) take care dearie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need prayers!
      Please always do remember me whenever you pray.
      Thank you! :)
      Means a lot!

      Delete
  2. Dearie,

    Once again the darker side of your thoughts. Are you not happy with your life??
    If it is so, break all the bonds and do what you like and if present situations does not allow you then struggle for it..you'll succeed!

    Please do not let yourself hurt so easily that whoever wants come into your life and leave you with scattered hopes...
    The same situation with me too..I am likely to be hurt!
    What I did,
    made myself reserved,avoid people who be in contact with me just for their own means(Including my friends) :(
    neither I worry what they think nor what they speaks about me,sometimes they even mock over me when I do something better than them...It hurts for a moment but then I see they mean nothing to me if they don't love me.
    #Tit for tat ( I believe and follow)
    Simply, I consider God, serene nature and my dad as my best friends.. :-)
    As I mentioned about nature in one of my poem 'In this serene rain'

    Be happy and try best to make others happy too!
    Little is this life, enjoy it ...make it meaningful :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying a lot!
      I keep reminding what you say all the time.
      It is hard to not drift away from the track sometimes.

      Still.. trying!
      I just need some more time to master this all I guess.
      I need prayers, remember me in your prayers please :)
      Thank you.
      As always, I loved your comment.

      Delete
    2. You are always in my prayers Dearie <3
      My heart says, everything will be fine soon ... :-)

      Delete
  3. Ouch. the beauty of your writing is matched perfectly with thee acuteness of your pain. Hang in there! I know life can be shitty but then, we have to be the victor here, and have the upper hand if we ever hope to gain peace and freedom. Hope you are better now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts