I Said What I Meant

Apart from all the romantic posts that are just outcome of my moods and not my life (like I actually have anything super going on in my life..phhhuuuffftt!!!) and apart from my depressive post, again the outcome of my mood and partially my life (Okay majorly my life!) this one AFTER LONG is a random Bla Bla.
Kindly deal with it please!

Okay so I think you require "right place and right people" to fully enjoy yourself. Imagine being surrounded by a bunch of homosapions who do not take you for who you are, life surely gets hell. Well it is a long time till it lasts, I have to bear this hell for sometime more. So I thought about building a facade just to adjust that messed up things, I never was accepted so I never really left my shoes for such mentalities.
Searching for some friends, good ones wasn't really hard and I'm thankful to God that I did not kill myself thinking I have some serious disorder that I am totally rejected by my own class. I figured they are the ones with disorder. Most of them.
A lot I owe to college colleague of mine who turned my worst night mare for making my experience at University the worst thing ever, but time is master of all.
So the quote goes out to those I hangout with who tease me, hurt me, talk and gossip with me but never really gossip about me :)


Tragedies like missing a final because you were sick and having a hard time breathing happen, and they most definitely set me down.
In the end, I just need to cope with them I guess, I can not alter what has been done.
Certain things are beyond human control, when fate steps in. you're just helpless. Yeah, that is the most annoying situation. But again, a BIG WHATEVER! So technically I am a piece of serious face, serious thoughts person since long and if I'm supposed to change back to whatever I was life will throw something good at me like it threw (and continues to throw) some seriously big, hard, cock-ball kind of ugly lemons my way! Or else... I continue dragging the life, one thing that does not amuse me like all other things.

(I am not that strong. Yet. To follow this.)


In this era relationships of any sort are hard to trust. I'm bitten and poisoned by blood ones so I really have a tough time coming out of it every morning. I do not intend to discuss this though just mentioned as reference for the fact that ... Respect, love needs to be there to bring a strong connection of any kind. And all feelings should be sincere.Knowing the fact that you know your beloved ones enough to be aware of the extents they can go and the wrong they can commit and not letting anything absurd *heard* break these ties.
If they break so easily they were not strong from the start. Flaws exists with in you because you're the one to hold the strings!

(or at least the ones out of my associates! Humans are...)

This is it. I am tired -_-
I do not know whatever I wrote may make sense or may not but... it was all straight from ME. No story no fantasy no dream, just reality and how I feel about it.

Comments

Popular Posts