It kept raining in the meadow. Sometimes the pace became too mild and sometimes it sped up. Just like my mind and heart used to race.
There should have been something or rather someone, other than my solitude accompanying me. My heart was dead silent, it wasn't brimming with emotions or feelings of any kind. My mind wasn't typically plagued with thoughts, and echoes of myself speaking to me or my conscious addressing me or any of those voices that empowered me once. That perhaps symbolized life in my own self, everything was mute.
My body... ached. It was numb but I could feel twinge of pain piercing within every now and then and I was damp. I should have felt cold. It wasn't a match against the cold that prevailed with in I guess.
All this... after all this, when I was forcing myself to breathe, witnessing myself wither in the waters that befall from sky...there was a part of me wanting you, there was a part of me needing you...........


Comments

  1. Nobody wants to be lonely...
    But there is a difference between needing someone and wanting someone. There are some who chose solitude and they are happy with that.

    I sure do hope that you get what you really want.
    Good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Want may involve desire but need is necessity. What if both need and desire coincide?
      Hmm... thank you very much :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Dearie,

    I don't know how many times I've said this and how many more times I'll be saying this..I love reading you! :-)
    I amaze how easily and smoothly you express such deep emotions in just few words. You are blessed with a great talent dearie! :-)
    I think you should try for a novel...Something kind of romantic mysterious story because you have a skill of convincing writing. Hope you'll think of it! :-)

    P.S.- Thank you so much for honoring me with an award.I am so happyyyy honored and blessed!
    And yes, Thanks a ton for your precious prayer...Really so sweet of you! I wanna say keep praying.I'll be back soon to blogging with flying colors :-) :-)

    My Prayers for you too ...
    Stay Confident and Keep faith in him
    Lots of Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely write one as soon as I am spared by my medical engineering :D
      I am glad you dropped by, been so long! :)
      Thank you so much! I really do need prayers :)
      And yes lots of love and wished for u too!

      Delete
    2. I'll be waiting for you to return to blogging :)

      Delete
  3. Let me summarize in your own words 'Mind is never silent'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is right from the heart. I could actually feel it, every word. Such is the state when we have everything, but our heart runs behind something which is not meant for us. Sigh.

    i love your such heartful posts! makes me connect with your words in an instant! And next moment, it makes me happy, to read such beautiful words, wishing its never-ending ! :)

    Hugs, if that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sigh ......

      Thank you very much! I am honored being praised and appreciated by an excellent writer like yourself! thank you :) <3

      P.S It did help! :)

      Delete
  5. Its at times like this, which make one realise what one wishes for? Its at times like this when the mind clicks and makes one write, ones heart out.
    May you get what you want, for it would be a stepping stone to the next desire :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These words awaken some very strange feelings....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts