Good things.
I love to do?
  • Hear somebody for hours and hours and keep picturing stuff in my head. 
  • Collecting a lot of books! Yes, please be surprised. -_-
  • Doodling. These days whenever I pick paper and pen to write my mind I end up drawing heart and flowers absent mindedly and for long :) It is... comforting in a way. 
  • Photography! Not that I own a DSLR but believe me I can take excellent pictures from any camera. It is one of my talent. 
  • Practicing kajal styles on my eyes. 
  • Eye make up of my neighbor's daughter :P
  • Draw! Paint!
The list goes on.
So, I figured there are many things I used to do and I can still follow them to distract my mind. Anything other than thinking what's and if's.
 Polish my writing skills is one of them.

Comments

  1. Thats a very nice thought! :)
    I like your new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good habits deserve to be retained!
    It's a good thing you decided to use your time constructively! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts