Consequences are dreadful.
Either you learn their true face, or you discover something divine if 'feelings' are true.
Reminds me of my so-called college fellow who used to 'portray' loving me more than anything, like a 'sister'.
In the end I learned, my habit of staying reserve and not trusting anyone with anything, had been the best. I resumed with the habit since betrayal.

hmm..
I was trying to compile something romantic - I really wish to cut the negativity, in me and in my thoughts and words for a change - but .......... no inspiration :P

Nah, action of medicine in that injection has made my mind numb. Winters, this time, like all the other things in my life, have been dreadful. I am suffering from chronic cough (like childhood). And thus, everything is in pending. I need to regain almost everything now if I think about it. From my health, to my mental state of ease, my nature, myself and I. Everything! Sighs.

Beginnings are great. Just when you know it is a perfect time to start over. And just when you know where to start, again. Sighs

P.S.
Doesn't make sense?
I know
P.P.S Thankful to A Dreamy Girl and Momina for the awards. Post is due on me :) I am blessed and honored! :)



Comments

  1. "Beginnings are great. Just when you know it is a perfect time to start over. And just when you know where to start, again. Sighs"
    ^ so true. But very often the new beginnings are drowned in the pain of the ending chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or they are drowned in fear of what is next!
      Sighs

      Delete
  2. leave a message here:
    https://www.facebook.com/DeejFarooqui

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following your post from the last two years....Aur mai abhi tak "TUMHE" dhundh rahi hun..??
    I mean i am waiting for the day when you'll write about being "discovering" yourself...I don't know whether it make any sense or not...cz you have such beatufull undertanding of words than any one else and you can portray anythimg and everything so easily and calmly..but still am waiting for the 'post' when all your confusions will flew like it din't existed before...InshaAllah...!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need lots of prayers.
      I am just too frightened and too cautious to let anyone even myself know my true talent and colors :$
      I will do a post related to it soon Insha ALLAH
      Remember me in your prayers please! :)

      Delete
  4. You seem to be lost, yet in state of fully awareness. I know betrayal makes one reserve, but then by reserving yourself from people who really loves you, you are hurting yourself more.

    So you wanted to write romantic? Coz love is in the air? Partly you did, you romanced with words ;) :) I wouldnt say try to look at positive side, coz you are trying, and negative thoughts and exp are sometimes so strong that you just cant do anything.

    So flow on. Coz you will come out, and when you do, you will look back with smile.

    Bdw, how about answering the questions I gave, might put you ease for sometime? To me, it did, so advising you. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the first line of your comment, that perfectly defined my state.

      I already did :P
      I was waiting for the weekend to come, so that I can do justice with post because I always love doing tag posts in a peaceful, calm and free environment :D
      But when I read your comment first thing I did after returning from my classes today is completing the task :D
      Thank you once again! :)

      Delete
  5. Yes it makes no sense at all but then it makes perfect sense! :P
    All that matters is how you see it and what you learn from life..... Your perspective is what defines you and everything around you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts