For I,
am too fragile,
perhaps, to take this much,
Of life!

Comments

  1. If it is any consolation, I have felt that way far too many times, but every time I had been able to get up and shake it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always think that we are too fragile but then life throws another load at us to make us realise that it keeps getting worse with time. Till you lose all the faith and give up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am at a similar place in life at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are never too weak to handle the situation you are in, otherwise you would not be in that situation in the first place.! live and learn. become stronger!...lessons from the old person Eva. haha. That image is cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Long time!!! Thank you and welcome back here! :) I am honored to have your comment once again! :)
      LOL! Well ok I will try to learn and follow what you said :P *like a good girl*

      Delete
  5. I think things will eventually take the turn for good. :) hang in there buddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Extremely glad to have you commenting on my post after a long time! Thank you very much! :)
      Need prayers! Sigh
      Hanging in is the only option I have got..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts