I was no more.

My body and soul both were... ice cold. I felt nothing! This was a strange phase of numbness I was going through. I first time came to know how it's like when all of you slowly slips away off your hands and you... just do not know yourself anymore. Winters had strongly gripped the environment. Nothing dared to move, even the winds were hushed , like they weren't there but kept knocking the doors and windows every now and then. Was nature mourning with me? The things I loved, were all dead silent like I was.
Or may be the sound of me shattering to bits was just too loud.....


P.S. It is just a random post. 

Comments

  1. Very engaging and so beautifully written. Kinda Numbing, loved it, Ph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel the sadness through these words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my my!! That was so so beautifully written. I loved it all the more because been gong through kinda such phase, and you have bejewelled all it in words!! Awesome Ph_ !!

    I think it one of the best i have read of you till date :) Keep writing such 'random' ones :)

    And hugs :) Hope it gives you some warmth, and bring some noise even in that never-ending silence :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Your words and appreciation means a lot.

      Delete
  4. .... I feel the same at this very moment.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure know this feeling of numbness and nothingness!
    And you expressed it awesomely!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have felt this way too. The most amusing part is that the weather seems to have a grip on our moods. Maybe the weather accounts for changes in our moods together with a lot many reasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that too, weather is one of the reasons.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts