The inner voice

No fancy words, no fairy tales, no romantic self assumed poems, no depressive piece of posts.
No, not any of that.

There are some feelings so sacred and divine that keep you strong enough to face life. Some faces you never wish to see sad, some people you wish never existed and some people just too dear to value them over your life..... But what exactly defines us? An amalgam of different moods and emotions? Situations and scenarios?
Badly twisted mesh of thoughts?
Or may be that inner voice that yells at us every now and then and keep telling one to snap out of it already! May be I should mute all the echos from my past and all the screams and dreaded thoughts due to the fear of what future may hold and....... and just listen to what I have to say to myself. What my souls tells me to, not what I want to hear but what I NEED to hear perhaps.
It has been quite long since I thought out of "what if", "I wish", "I want", "I hate", "I should or should not" and wasted time in picturizing and wondering things. I made too many plans to change this and that in my life and of course I have made A LOT of fuss over LIFE and made hell out of things. Lets for once find if my soul is still alive!

Comments

  1. Yes, and that would be a good way to start the new year too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I will do this. I want to gather myself with positivity so I am going to keep this my moto of the year this time.
      Thank you very much :)

      Delete
  2. My inner voice tells me that my 'I wish's I want's and what ifs' don't really matter, what defines my whole life is my fate. So I just live my life one day at a time, no hopes, plannings or expectations from future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a 'Wow!' , Ph :)

    Even me too want to find out if my soul is alive.
    Fluctuation of mood deceive me to rectify what exactly I want..Sometimes I find myself strange and helpless in such situations.
    But what I think is... after sometime, an experience would surely bring sincerity and we'll be able to come out of it.

    *Fantastic Post*

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, your praise means a lot! Thank you :)
      And I surely believe what you think is right.
      When I feel helpless I just get all frustrate and panic but now I am going to face such situations in much organised and calm manner believing that *this too shall pass*
      =)

      Delete
    2. That's a wise decision :)
      Thanks...
      All the best dearie ... <3

      Delete
  4. your words describe feelings of every love yet saddy birds!!
    love u ph :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We need to move on, we should. Being stuck in time never helps. Like Rajii said, it would definetly be a good way to start 2013 and Inshallah, it will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and my soul tells me this is something really nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to CASCADING THOUGHTS :)
      Thank you! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts