Random

We all are going to talk about our upcoming resolutions. I will talk about my 2012 resolutions. Lets come out fair and square.

Circumstances in which 2012 began I was not really hoping for things to be better, being in despair is my flaw. Life proved me wrong. I was mourning over what I do not have, I had more than I deserve through out the year.
My first of the last year's resolution was 'staying happy'. I won't say I wasn't. It is just that one flaw in me developed. I got sensitive to words, even it was a joke I think too much and later I blamed myself. That created so many problems, which resulted in posts like the one "Life Ache". Nothing is perfect, nothing ever is. I was just trying to be someone I am not.
I realized it two days ago thanks to my best friend who always makes me realize my mistakes, that I just can not help things I worry myself about For example I am a bit reserve and serious. I can not help it, I am like that since always. Etc etc

Second was to learn anger management, lets not discuss that :P
No wese, I worked on it and it is in progress. I get less mad than I used to get :P
Third was to be a bit responsible. Oh yes I developed that habit. Now I just do not have to bribe my brothers for finding things I lost because I mostly don't :P
And well these three were the most important ones.
So, to be honest I did not really have done a great job this year. Just that .... Well I should really need to change my mind set from thinking stuff I shouldn't and staying too much in past. How things were. Teenage is over!
Sighs.
I always think positive after drifting to too much negative, wonder when am I going to work on staying ositive too.


Comments

  1. I liked the set of resolutions you made. Everyone deals with the same. The quote you mentioned above says that all...Inspiring :)

    Stay strong, believe in urself and God! :)
    Everything will go fine...
    Stay smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, we can only be happy once we accept who we really are and realise that nothing would ever change that, so we might as well accept ourselves as we are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts