I seriously wish that some people learn to give some respect to others by giving them space!
I feel if you force yourself into others time, you naturally lose your worth and respect, no matter how good you'll do with them they will ignore your existence taking you as "clingy type".

Mhmm... nothing is more harassing for me than this. I am a good friend as long as you manage to stay in the limits and boundaries. Over emphasis on something is after all never truly appreciated.

Ufffff.........

So I am on holidays.
I wish to be actually entirely busy with my own life, and routine these days and not know about anyone's whereabouts and not forced into favors on which I am not interested to waste my time and energy both. I'll be happy to help, not definitely pleased with the idea of dragging into things I do not like to do.
I keep this distance, which I like to be considered and respected by acquaintances (this is not with people I am closed to, and seriously there are only few people enjoying this privilege :p). 

Anyways, get the point. 
I run away from friends or who so ever starts acting more like GLUE than human!
Very harsh but my inner most feelings with due respect.
At times I like to step away from everyone and indulge in activities that sooth ad heal my soul and later evolve more strengthen and more satisfied and organised person.

They don't get it now do they?
Ultimately I react. I distant myself from such people and never really know they exist no matter what.

Sighs.

So, where was I?
Yeah, holidays.
Haven't got a chance to have that peace of mind state thanks to certains.
Well meanwhile I was away from blog world my life was ............. something not very pleasing.
I did not know how many days I spent without knowing the difference between day and night. Yes, this much stress and pressure. A worthwhile experience I had though. I learned to manage life with my academics. No, I learned to manage and compromise as well, with my responsibilities, uncertainties, of course my desires are what I compromised with.
Nothing much big, everybody faces such scenarios in their day to day life. For me it was the first time. Like stepping out of a royal life to reality.
Yes, I deliberately used the word ROYAL. 20 years of care free days is royal.
Mmmmm
This much was all I wanted to write about.
For the time being, I am extremely irritated of the UHU attitudes of a few and fear I will distant myself from them for good if they did not change their ways.
Man! this is disturbing :$

Comments

  1. So very random and sporadic, but damn true feelings which you actually dared to put here. Although I don't have any advice (its hated right, esp from strangers?)but am glad you are finding your way by falling an then getting up. I like your spirit to stand for something and also the strength to let go. And hugs for that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually appreciate advices and try my best to work on them. Feel free to suggest, guide and advice here I do not mind at all! :)

      Thank you very much! :) *hugs you back*

      Delete
  2. you should try talking to them and explaining that u are uncomfortable =/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts