:)

Well, winters, sweaters and that too a purple one!
I Love :)
Karachi has been so exceptionally beautiful this year, with winds and December rain (once!) my vacations were just perfect. To be lost in the weather, environment, and forget about the rest of the world. Nature is beautiful.

I wish to share some great words of my friend Simran since I want her advices to be in my thoughts and not just in comments on my different posts and so I am making them a part of this blog which is my favorite most possession :) I am blessed to have you dear little sister thank you very much :)

"Being emotional is very important and its good but being too much emotional is like a call to fatal."
(This one hit my head and I thought she is so right!)

"Sometimes the feelings from one side becomes too strong that we feel/expect the 
same from the other side.That gives you bliss but momentary ..as soon as you figure out the strings of feelings breaking ...solitary, impatience comes within! and you find a way better to forget those things to make a new start."
(New start. I needed a start with self confidence and lesser expectations.
I am on it and much in peace)

''No need to worry about others perceptions about you, they do not matter..let them make satire; What matter is what are your thoughts about yourself. If you are confident you are doing right that's enough.. be true to urself'"
(Like I mentioned before. I am strictly following this)

''No need to worry about others perceptions about you, they do not matter..let them make satire; What matter is what are your thoughts about yourself. If you are confident you are doing right that's enough.. be true to urself'"
(So true!)
In the end, once again THANK YOU! :)



Comments

  1. Dearie,
    You are the sweetest :)
    I am so happy to know you are following my words with such dedication and allegiance. That's really honoring and the best gift for me :)

    Thank you so much for blessing me and my words a special space in this beautiful blog, where emotions are respected best :) :)

    I am and I shall be there always to listen you, advice you :)

    My best wishes for you and your family...
    Lots of Love! Stay Smiling and Loving yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts