Random

You see if,
I seek refuge,
In silence!
And I prefer solitude.
Nothing I like more to hear,
It is not people,
but their words I fear!
I am silent, lost, dazed and gone,
May be because I'm shattered and torn.
And may be because I'm clinging to past,
I wish nothing but this feeling to last,
The restlessness and no escape!
Its like being trapped and encaged!
I am waiting to be heard and learned,
In the way I am, not what I've become!
There's a reason why I write not tell,
This way words best explain themselves.

Comments

  1. And may be because I'm clinging to past,
    I wish nothing but this feeling to last - That is so very true .. I am having this feeling off late and am actually feeling those lines.. A poem I can relate to:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting to be heard and learned,
    In the way I am, not what I've become!

    hmm....I am feeling exactly like this....

    When people will hear me and learn about me? Not the way I have become....but the way actually I am?

    Very nice sharing...thanks !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I feel there is never going to be anyone who is going to understands me.

      Thank you very much for dropping by :)
      I really feel honored when you comment on my posts.

      Delete
  3. words unexpressed have more to speak than written words... i guess so

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts