It is hard to believe and once you are struck by reality too bad, it gets even harder to desire and then have a peaceful state of mind. What I see is not what I want things to be like. But it is wise enough to be silent and just get on with life, making my own today and tomorrow and preventing myself from venom to rotten my existence. With that I meant words, words that sting. Coming from anyone other, whom I not know is easy to ignore, coming from people whom you value and regard much is really worst to handle.
Again I slipped didn't I?
I wanted to do a different post but this is again same old.

Comments

  1. Those hurdles make you stronger and a tad bit wiser each time. The people that will hold your trust are just hiding out there and they'll come out eventually. So hang in there and dont lose faith. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there. Felt that. The only lesson is to not worry over things you cannot change. Of course, it hurts so much. But sometimes, I tend to ignore excessive criticism, for my own sake.

    I hope you feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am dong the same, ignoring and trying to keep calm. It gets hard sometimes.
      Thank you :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts