I just couldn't maintain a perfect grip on my emotions and state. That was it! I did not want to but I cried. I felt tear drops roll down my cheeks, I was too ... too hurt at the moment to think and rethink about the fact that 'everyone' was looking at me.

May be I have had too much of words, I needed to drain my mind at that time. May be the fact that I was being hit by relations who shouldn't turn selfish this way was killing me. Or may I just was thinking too much.

But it was my optimum.
I thought I was strong now. I thought I had deaf ears for those statements. I thought I was heartless.
They too think I am heartless perhaps...

Comments

  1. If they did think that you are heartless, tears would have shown that you too have a tender heart, and it does hurt when they behave this way..You are strong, crying doesn't mean a person is weak. You have guts to show your emotions and that is really having 'the strength'. So cheer up girl, they don't deserve so much attention and get a place in your head/thoughts, isn't it? Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. Same thing happened to me too..
    But you know what funda I now use-
    ''No need to worry about others perceptions about you, they do not matter..let them make satire; What matter is what are your thoughts about yourself. If you are confident you are doing right that's enough.. be true to urself''

    :) :)
    And yeah ... be tension free! Jyada sochne ke nahi';) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts