Pointless


Everything lasts for a specific period of time, like seasons, one after another of harmony or struggle. Through this span nothing can be as worst as losing yourself in the hands of time! I just knew this somehow and still I allowed myself to fade.

Later after spending a long span wandering in sbyss, astonished and deeply shaken I came to know that hurt and pain, loss annd gain, it is all part of life. Afetr all it was my first encounter with so called practicality. Whatever happens, one must never forget that *one reason* why they've started on this path and the only thing that has lead them this far!

*Sighs*

I do wish to keep this all in mind everytime I break. It gets beyond my hands to collect myself and keep moving on pretending nothing happened. But then again do I have a choice??

One of the things life forces you to learn is how to deal wih th burns and aches, how to heal your scars and if not heal how to just live with them. The sooner you realiz this the better. I am still learning this though I'm glad to have figured this out in very early age.

Still............

And today again is that depression that is embracing me?? Yeah I feel it too....


                                      

Comments

  1. hmm....don't feel depressed dear...its just for time being...every thing happens for a reason you know...hmm...
    Life....make us...like I am right now...you are right now...none of us can help the things life done to us...those things were done before we ever realized them and once they are done...they make us do other things until at last everything comes between us and our true self... and thus we lost our true self.
    The most important lesson which I learned from life is that...it will make you do totally opposite your true self...never will give you a chance to work...polish...keep yourself...but one day...in so over crowded life...you realized your true self...you start your life once again...and that's the day when we will really start living.
    So be happy since your time/spot/date will come.
    Stay safe...hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to learn that!
      It happens like this, the more I try to stand up the more I am thrown away n depth of uncertainity, things and people I run away from and everything I am afraid of :(
      Nowadays I feel like just quite on everything.

      Delete
  2. hmm.... and your above post is beautiful too...your friend is a luck person to have a little friend like you...

    I am sure she will one day learn to share things wit you too...so dot be sad...smile :)

    Just a little request that please if you can please try to change the blog's back ground color because I have very bad eyes and it took me very hard to read your blog..but sine I like reading you...it is a pleasure but with so much hindrance..I hope you will consider.

    Take Care...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sure! I am extremely so sorry for the inconvenience I am going to change :)
      Thank you very much! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts