Yikes!!


If my blog updates are not regular like they used to be, though definitely missing the old time, but not regular does NOT mean I am bored or done with blogging. Writing is something I love to do, it is my habit and hobby. But these days are just the kind that do not allow me to spare a thought of doing anything other than the scheduled. Yes, and a very rough and tiring schedule that is :/



LOL! I feel exactly this way you know, stressed and burdened and probably would look like that too but since appearances count, I do not let myself be presented to the world this way :P

Sharing this quote. We fall. we slip but it is just the process of learning until you fly.


P.S. My best friend recently got married. I was so near crying meeting her on stage. :D Am very very happy for her and to be honest a bit jealous because now I've to share her attention when she's all too busy with her in laws :/ :P :D Just kidding.
*yeyy* my best friend turned from Miss to Mrs. :D

Comments

  1. rough and tiring schedule..an engineering student :p.. nice quote about slipping and flying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Back.
      LOL! Yup Engineering it is, or wo bhe medical engineering, tauba!! :D
      Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Back here, its like someone has scribbled "vellapanti" all over my life. Hahaha. Schedules and deadlines and still I'm blogging almost everyday.

    Congratulations to your friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oho... Lucky!!!!!!!!!! I so miss my good old days, time of only nothingness :D
      Enjoy every moment you know =)
      Keep dropping by and thanks a lot :)

      Delete
  3. Good luck to ur friend and its hard to be regular when life is so busy isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! Very difficult to squeeze time for something you enjoy doing. In short no relaxation :(

      Delete
  4. Time to beta jee nikalna parta hai :P do u see me complaining about the schedules as an excuse :P... write some fabulous mind blowing post and wow us once again :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do not complain but get invisible kuch ziada he :P :D
      At least I am being humble enough to excuse :P :D
      Gee what's mind blowing these days is Semester load :/

      Delete
    2. hain? I may not post regularly but I do respond to comments on my blog :P so u can't really call me invisible unless you chose to ignore the presence altogether :P haha...oh well studies first :P ...

      Delete
    3. Well said : Studies first, indeed :P :D

      Delete
  5. It happens, its life. Experiencing same.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Schedule sucks!
    Sucks the real fun :(

    It's all the same... me too ac-crossing by!
    But yes, it's all we have to face like challengers!
    And so we are!
    Right ya? :)

    Best wishes to you and your friend..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!!! :)
      Good luck with what you are upto, may you succeed in all paths of life :)

      Thank you! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts