This and that.

In me, when I melt with ever growing sadness is just so annoying.
There is never an end to fluctuations of mood, feeling up and bright one day and just chagrined and agonized on the other. And for that too there is always a perfect reason!
And honestly I admit. What I feared came on me. I grew afraid of words. Words perhaps are supposed to be innocent, simple, honest and chiming not blunt, not harsh. But then never what's "meant to be" really happens, mostly odds occur! Like that...
So world, as it is, is pretty much typical and boring for me and even after knowing a good deal of what I get to hear time by time or face, assumptions , perceptions, wrong judgements etc are untrue, unreal, and out of sense and being perfectly aware of  who I am and what my intentions, ambitions and goals basically are I just got too frustrated to let myself be destroyed.Isolation was the immediate refuge. 'Sighs'
Until now!
I realize, nothing, I mean NOTHING is worth losing my true self for... And though it is hard to save myself from drifting to sadness at times, but that doesn't mean I'm just giving up....
I regret I get to know it after so long that happiness is so easily found only if one efforts to search, it is always around.. :)

Comments

Popular Posts