Spreading love


And that one thing really turned my mood :D
Sharing my third award generously awarded by my friend Enigmatic Soul =)
Thank you so much! :)






"Liebster" is a German word meaning dearest and the award is given to up and coming bloggers.


Here is how it works,


  -  First you link back to the person who gave you the award.
  


  -  Second you pick five people that you feel deserve the award and notify them on on their blog.
  

  -  lastly, you post the award on your blog and Spread the love!


For all the unique, special and wonderful bloggers out there, here are a few of my favourite blogs -

1-
herenownotforeva

2- My Friendship

3- ~perception~

4- SANDS OF TIME

5- The two way street

Their posts are incredible =)

Comments

  1. thanks so much girl!!! you are the dearest!!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, this made my day. Thanks, love. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much my dear! :)
    Love to listen from you.. And blessed to be honored by you!
    Beautiful your thoughts and your heart.Love reading you but sometime I missed to read you because of exams.Will be here soon :)

    Lot's of love to you and your blog!
    KS ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm... Mention not :)

      Believe me same here :/ I keep getting so occupied with my assignment and quizzes and out of nowhere exams gain on my head and it is such a difficult time to manage :/ Can totally understand..
      But still whenever I am here I really love to read your work :)
      And not a problem dear, I hope your exams went well :)
      Thanks a lot :)

      Delete
  4. Welcome here and thanks a lot for dropping by :)
    Sure I'll check it out =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Sweetie:)
    Dunno why but this made me feel close to heart.
    Thanzz a ton dear, hugs<3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts