Harsh ~ The truth.


People.......... are just people.
They matter only when they are honest with you and you are honest with them. Excluding all the obvious and real life relations and in general speaking. Most important thing is that whoever says what-so-ever and whoever thinks what-so-ever is none of your business!



They're a couple of bogus personalities and lousy souls who've nothing better to do with their lives so they in turn waste  their energies on ruining others life and creating obstacles and hurdles in others paths of achievement. They've got NO potential and they envy those who are far ahead of them in all aspects so they just play high to reach to where their opponent stands. In particular they have no goals but everybody's goal is their goal. Huh. The point is you can never expect things to turn out perfect and as planned but everyday you can create a difference and slowly keep moving ahead. No matter how much people believe you to be the worst and no matter what illusion regarding you, they create before others, they and the others both are not the people you should be worrying about. Only pay attention to you motives and continue believing in yourself. That is the most important thing! If you pay heed to their crap you'll end up losing yourself and that too with a messed up mind. You won't be able to progress or do anything good, even what you loved to do or what you were good at.



I am an example of this and believe me as I speak of experience, nothing is worth losing that spark that makes you YOU.
You are who you are, be proud of it!
Unfortunately, I learned it after suffering big time and paying a very high price.

Comments

  1. Bare truth, all of it. And I can't believe how accurately my thoughts on the matter match yours. Me and my friends label this particular attitude as 'prudish' but we all agree to the idea, down to every last word. This was a great post and I will have my pals come and read it. Thank you for sharing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I am sorry to see your beautiful comment very late
      I loved it and I am glad you agree :)
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Hey Dear! :)

    I liked all of the sayings and your words explaining their depth! :)

    Liked especially the 2nd one because that's something me too realized and have same prospective on that..

    3rd one re-filled my with zeal ! :D
    Be yourself because you're best at being the real you.. :)

    I love to read your Cascading Wondrous Thoughts! :)

    Keep Sharing..
    Much love~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it whenever you comment because there's always some advice for me which I just need to know at that time or appreciation :) Thank you very much!

      I was just so frustrated that I tried to pour it down in words :/
      Thank you so much!
      :)

      Delete
    2. Ph_ Dear!
      I'm always there to listen and to advice you :)
      It's so nice to have a cute dear friend like you..

      Stay smiling !

      Delete
  3. :) Liked the mini quotes pics, esp. third one :) Stay happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely quotes to live by...and really liked the way the post has been written.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts