Was it so?

Woods turned to ashes before him while smoke escaped from chimney. Only fire place was lit up, meant to caress him with warmth in such a freezing cold but it was just burning, not serving its purpose. There was this cold prevailing with in which he figured years ago, had no cure...

What once bewildered him was love and now what spoiled him was love! He'd developed a habit of speaking to loneliness, rest nothing was of his concern. World never allured him. Never attracted him after her! So, it was again tonight that he felt an urge to let out screams with in, but this time what he wrote was only this;

You've once been mine, and still I haven't let go...


Only these words echoed through rest of the night. It grew even colder...




P.S. I just do not get the source of inspiration here, but I just wrote it..

Comments

  1. So soulful. Beautiful words, nicely penned. You sound upset, it is so? Take care dear :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get the inspiration? Beautiful,like every time =)

    Missed your blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you slow updater :P ...

    post pay "yeh aik or plus ..from zeera plus add* ..samajh to gaye hi hongay aap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Shreya : No I am not upset :) Thanks sweetie..

    @ Sidrah : Welcome back! Like the PS says I just do not get the source of inspiration :$

    @ Eddie : Yeah slow slow is good :P One question, why can't I open your blog?? I mean it keeps loading and after a very long time server shows an error :$

    And shukriya :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. That one line that he kept thinking will perhaps be the story of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Komal Ali : Stay hopeful for a happy ending :)

    @ herenownotforeva : Thank you :) I want to ask one thing :$ I can not open any wordpress blog it keeps showing the error, why is it so?? :/
    I have been reading your posts in google reader though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont know :D it opens fine when I open it. Type the whole address on the exlorer URL bar..rather than clicking my name....maybe that will help open it properly.....plus i am visiting ur city these days :D ..karachi that is.... here till next week.... din main hum II chandrigarh road pay adam jee house main paye jatay hain or raat main phase 8 defence :D ...had dinner a night ago at sajjads near do dariya ...sitting on the wooden deck shadowing over the sea :D was fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. its a beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yea it also opens fine when i open it too....

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Eddie : I hope you are having a great time in KHI :) It even rained a little yesterday :D
    I still do not find wordpress :/

    @ Anonymous : Hmm

    @ herenownotforeva : Trying :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes I was there when it rained. and now i am back in lahore and its raining here :P ...

    http://eddiesdomain.wordpress.com try this

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Eddie : Hmm.. Means missing Karachi already :P :D

    Okay, gona try it from home Insha'ALLAH.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts