Exams


Check this camera. Cool naa? :D

Hahaha and check this out :P

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo....

Not too much??
Strangled in A LOT actually :$
I seriously love to do *nothing*. Basically a typical, bounded, routined kind of life is so not for me. I like my days to be spent without any list or schedule (not speaking of the necessary schedule thingies example going Uni etc, those are out of it).
Above all, same kind of day everyday, is not my kind of day.
So, my kind of day happens rarely now. Especially with University and especially when exams are knocking my door, along with autumn and winter. =/
<3 the former two, hate the first one! :$

And life.... is testing me everyday. I need to be strong, more and more and not too feeble to be broken by people again and again. So, basically I am making *me* again! Rather collecting me, bringing back and many closest ones and efforting along with me, for me. It takes some time to be back to the super awesome, jolly, fun loving, ever charming self once the mood is lost. And speaking of mood, there are some rapid swings. Ups and downs here too.

I wish to write on winters and autumns but, that requires some free time and a relaxed mind. I will write, soon I hope. All there is to do now is worry for exams.
I need luck. Lots of it :P
This was random, some chilling before leaving for University. Have a nice day everyone!

Comments

  1. waiting for the autumn and winter write ups :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also like doing nothing! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best dear :)
    Give your best in exams and after that everything is yours.. Will be waiting to read your sweet posts!
    Take care and keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a lazy bum is more boring. Life is only struggle. You have to struggle smartly to get through your exam. Wish you good luck.

    BTW: I am joining your page and you may do so by quickly driving by my page.
    Don't forget.

    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love doing your work, you will enjoy it a lot.
    I love the creativity in the first pic:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best for your exams. Winter and exams is a tough combo. Whole time goes in sleeping and counting pages, lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Eddie : Inshallah after exams :D

    @ Asma : Thank you :)

    @ herenownotforever : LOL :P :D

    @ Simran : Thank you so much. I really need prayers, thanks :)

    @ Tariq Mian : Welcome here and thank you! This was random of course when one is tired of days work, indeed life is struggle :)

    @ Neeha : Well said! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Shreya : Thank you very much :) HAahaha so true, happens all the time these days :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts