My Firflies.


Past is something I've lived, every moment which I created and then allowed some fireflies to lighten those moments up. Empty canvas which they brightened and colored. And they made it more beautiful, beyond my expectations! Those fireflies were the best of what I had!
So, it was present once and I was too happy and too lost in living it and then it all just went past me, in one blow!
But, I like it this way. Let it be 'what's gone' and let it be only a memory to cherish. Like stars, they twinkle sometimes, in me and in my mind and so I believe they're made to glitter and shine in some dull silver through out my life.
With present which is more important and I must make it the same or perhaps more, so I do not regret. And I never will!

Comments

  1. i love the image along with this post! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, they'll be like silver that will help you recollect broken pieces when let down.

    Beautiful post!

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea.. Live your present, learn from past n believe in future.. that's all we need for living. Nice post :) It was short, but beautifully written. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can totally picture u as the girl in the photo :) ... adorable and you write so well mashallah :D ..keep it up ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Deeja : Thank you very much :)

    @ eva626 : Hello! LOL I'm glad you like both. Thank you =)

    @ Blasphemous : *they'll be like silver that will help you recollect broken pieces when let down.*
    They always do. Thank you =)

    @ Shreya : Agreed. Thank you for a lovely comment :)

    @ Amigo : Thank you :)

    @ Eddie : Thank you :)

    @ äмän ♥ : Thank you :)

    @ Komal Ali : Thanks a bunch :)

    @ Anonymous : Mhmm...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a sad post but i guess life doesn't always continue as we want it to... And no matter how hard we want to hold on to the past which we loved utmost we have got to move on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have moved on Atoofa. Far from everything, very very far.

      Delete
  7. its a beautiful post.love the way you've created a connection between fireflies and your past.
    keep creating such moments and let the fireflies brighten em :) cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts