End of the road??



Because everything is a mess, as far as I can see! Torturing and disturbing, when I get to realize that none of it is my creation, yet I suffer. Suffer declines and never get to stand up. I have given in, may be, long time ago when I first realized that there is no escape. No solution. A dead end! And perhaps I have wasted a couple of years just waiting for adjustments and betterments to occur but they never did and as far as I have understood so far, they never will!

Thunder bolts strike and what little light is created in menacing darkness gives a clear view of 'mess' being at its worst, more with time. And I?! I am never afraid of brewing storms but the terrifying picture of 'where I stand', 'where I am', as only what happens is may be not right, takes life away from me! Literally if I could define every moment I live, in insight of what worst is yet to come, is killing and so is my silence. Does it indicates a peaceful mind? They fail to judge every time!
But then this is my fate? Despair? It is pointless to correct others mistakes, my path is straight, right to be accurate, but then why does it leads to bleakness??
And right now shall I blame?

Nevertheless, questions are shot back at me as if I want A LOT from life. No! I want just a simple, beautiful and peaceful picture of tranquility, for once may be what I deserve or most desired just the next few coming moments to be last, I shall be free!

Or may be I should myself create opportunities to grow, and with time be strong enough to break away and break free! To breathe in a less toxic atmosphere. Only I should find myself, or create a newer me and just this last time... try! Try to live!

Mhmm..........

Comments

  1. sounds like someone is confused....good luck with that. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your writings. They are just amazingly well written. its always like going on a journey with you :)...well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life really gives us a lot.... :)
    And roads never end as even death is not the end but beginning of new life at new place.... :)
    Visit my blog--> Stay Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I've often wondered what I want of this life, and the first prompt answer is the same, a simple life, satisfied life. But a few more questions and I am back at square one. Money? Oh yes, why would I mind? There starts trouble, because I have never been able to gauge how much is just enough for me.

    Nice post.


    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  5. now this wd be something i could so relate to :( but u know u hit the nail right on spot by saying that u have make a new you... now does it ever happen???

    ReplyDelete
  6. n ph Happy eid in advance dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. EID MUBARAK PH my friend!!1 have a good one gal

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ eva626 : I am always confused with my life :$ Rapid fluctuations are the cause.
    LOL yeah I need lots of luck! :D Thanks.

    @ Eddie : As always I am flattered :D Thank you! :)

    @ Asma Khan : Very well said! Indeed death is another beginning to a newer life :) Surely, a visit is due to your lovely blog :)

    @ Tay Tay : Awe! Thank you *hugs you back!* :)

    @ Blasphemous : Money?Many problem or say most of the problems circle around it in this era :$ A simple, peaceful life has become only a dream, in reality I guess there is no such thing :$
    I never get to know how much is enough for me either.
    Thank you :)

    @ mahlaqa : Circumstance do change a person don't they? I feel myself being lost somewhere with time, and so what I am breathing is perhaps not a being I want to be yet to survive I have to be.. =/ Lots of confusions :$

    A very blessed and happy eid to you dear, enjoy! :)
    And Thanks a bunch for lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ eva626 : Eid Mubarak to you too dear eva :) Many prayers and blessings sent your way! Have a lovely Eid day, enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. mess ahh ..my dear i beleive,we create it ourselves most of the time but yea others do play a really big part in adding to the heaps of mess ..life or should i say the people are,cruel,mean ...adjustments..betterments?.. call them compromises,i say..
    where u stand is your decision and u must beleive in urself to be at ease and peace.silence,at times is the best cure but at othrs its the worst optn..depends upon the people around u.but in the end its what u want and what u belive in that matters.do as u please,not what pleases othrs(here,i'm speaking of those who fail to understand and have faith in u)
    ahh if only that could happen..a peaceful life is what everyone's fighting for..sigh.
    i dont think u can create a new you..u stand by ur decisions so why create a new you ?
    just be strong and have faith in yourself and ur Creator!everything will be alright. hearts to you,ph! <3 stay blessed.take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Anonymous : True.. the new me is already there isn't it?
    Ah, thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. But asking for "simple, beautiful and peaceful picture of tranquility" in this life "is" asking a LOT :)

    nice blog ... but I don't understand why writings of 99% of female bloggers are sad ? :/

    World is not "that" bleak and dark :)

    keep smiling and writing

    and thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Ali Adnan : You are welcome :)
    True.. LOL I do not know the reason too, flow of thoughts drift to sadness khud se he :/ :)

    Thank you very much for visiting and commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. yea..females tend to have feel more of the extreme emotions lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts