Difficult.

PC got busted thanks to the increasing no light, load shedding situation. Huh! No one can blame me this time on having too friendly relationship with technology.



So, we sat there discussing things about being able to understand people when Anonymous said, " It is pretty easy knowing me. My secrets are scattered and generally I am straight forward with people but you (pointing at me) are a very difficult person to understand. It has been three years and only now that I have started to know you a little." Followed by affirmative responses of other five adorables. ( Adorables to mention again, is a group of my college friends, one of my closest friends that is, read; To Fantastic 5 )

Well, her difficult made me wonder how much difficult?? Of course, to me difficult was obvious. Rare do I allow people to get close, in a personal kind of manner. Mostly people get to know only a fraction of 'Me'.
Having many associates, jovial, jolly and fun loving is one thing but there is more in the nature, you see. Reserved you may say. When I asked my mom about this, since after all she's a MOM, the 'how much' thingy was bugging me so I wanted to know. She gave that 'duh! obvious!' kind of expression and said, "Of course you are a very difficult person to understand. And very stubborn too!"
I felt ashamed. :P LOL
And the 'very' stays undefined. Or so how I am. How much difficult?? That is no longer in my mind because I think that the people who love me, know me. And who wants to know, does so (I'm talking about trustworthies of course). It is how I roll.
Stubborn part is not harmful either. It is not like I am ziddi on stupid little things, like kids. My stubbornness causes me sometimes to be determined on decisions.

By the way, 17th of June was a blast! Get together rocked. All six of us really were dying to see each other. Our discussions never lasted until it was past the time we were supposed to leave for home :P :D Had fun.

Comments

  1. haww awee hahaha :D so did u feel relieved aftr writing it awl :P i'm sure u're still thinking aboiut it :P :D u let yourself get hurt too,smetimes so too much(thora bohat is fine :P ) stubborness and keepin urself caged aint good because that scares people,u knw.just a thought :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anonymous : Nope, I am not thinking of it any more, as mentioned :) You see, the way I am is the best way I can be and of all the precious being for my beloved. I have stopped caring for those who do not know me or do not know how to control their mouth :D
    Mystery it is..
    Stubbornness... mhmm.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I think One can only know a person to a certain extent. We usually feel that we know some of them well and others not so much. In the end knowing someone is a gauge set by ourselves. We get satisfied after knowing about a person because we think they are simple enough to figure out. Its our perception of things about them. Then there are others who we feel that we are not satisfied with what we know about them so we want to know more hence feel like we don't know the person. Its just a relative thing in the end in my opinion....how, when and what makes us satisfied about knowing a person.....its just a thresh-hold we set and it always varies from person to person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Eddie : Very true. I second your opinion. Besides, without proper knowledge forming perceptions regarding an individual is not the right thing to do, which is commonly practiced in our society.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts