What the ??

No matter if there isn't a second to spare, still just to enjoy the sunset I spend a few minutes on terrace. Just to look at the breath taking moments, it is beautiful especially nowadays. Winter's setting sun is far more beautiful isn't it ?
Ah well !

And seriously there are times when the forced schedule gets imposed on the desired one, that's when you have to subtract 'your likes' from the equation. This results in performing every activity half heartedly followed by boredom and sometimes numbness as well.
Sometimes you go all 'what the' on yourself, that is you yourself do not know what exactly you are saying!!
*sighs*

Comments

  1. Ya these days weather is very pleasent that makes us feel aginative and fresh...And it's true that most of the time because of too much load of work we are unable to take the taste of nature!!

    Nicely written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai sweat heart,


    how are you

    nothing is impossible,

    catch it!
    why, waiting out side,

    come and join.

    remember some thing

    ""TIME AND TIDE WAIT FOR NO ONE""

    thanx for posting

    ReplyDelete
  3. When my scheduled tasks are over clouded by the unavoidable college work, I take a full holiday.

    Ahem, well most of the time it's my sleep that is being sacrificed, so that's what I take back. :P

    Nice read.

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ simran : Welcome to As I Observed ! :) That is the case. Seriously sometimes I wish to just put a stop to life's hustle and bustle of life and just view what beauty is around me, in nature ! *sighs*
    Thank you :)

    @ Anonymous : Welcome and thank you. "TIME AND TIDE WAIT FOR NO ONE" , nice add.

    @ Blasphemous : hahaha I wish to take a day off too. Till now I couldn't =/ But I will =p =D
    That happens with all Engineers I guess =D
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, the numbness is often a symptom of high cholesterol level, but the forced schedules should help burn it up.

    And hey, thanks for following the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ A Great Liar : Mention not :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts