This and that

The *wiser one* said,
" Its high time you should enter practical life and leave childhood fantasies far behind. the world is tough and rude, and you have to be tougher to deal with it successfully else the stampede out there will only crush you."
Fantasies ???
I got stuck on that though for the rest part, I know it is rightly said. I need to hear such type of things every now and then. These were a few lines to keep me up and keep me going. I've been losing confidence and feeling really down lately. The freshman year, I guess is a lot confusing. Higher levels, it is always hard to pace up and set the tracks immediately. "It takes time." But how much time ?? Some surprises are not as pleasant and well that's all.
So you see this has been in my mind for quite sometime. My studies have suffered this week for a few reasons and a mere paper was enough to shake me up (two more papers are expected). The gap in the schedule is supposed to be filled and balanced, semester is straight on head. The projects are due next week. Luckily this Saturday is off so an opportunity is right here, better grab it!
It rained in the mid night. I was awake then. The view was lovely!
I love rains mentioning for the 1000th time. 



Comments

  1. dun wry dun wry..first year is like dat..the imp thing is just keep working inspite of any bad results in a test or two or few bad days..u ll do fine..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Majworld, first year, or lets say first semester is a little strange, adjusting and all. Yet, after a while, when we get a hang of things, Life's good

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ majworld : That was keeping me worried, back to back surprise quizzes and I ain't having time for anything =S But I'll do as you said or at least try to. Thank you :)

    @ Blasphemous : Hopefully. It is so hard to understand Prof. sometimes, they keep scaring us with what will happen if we fail :P LOL
    Yup, life's good... or it is going to b when the semester ends.
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts