Chirpty Chirp chirp

Not when the flowers blossomed ,
And not when the wind had chimed ,
Just in the darkest moments ,
When the only star had shined !
The souls then read ,
...
...The words that had rhymed ...
love for eternity , the love divine !

For long I have not written a long post . And the philosophies I've just been squeezing them into two or four lines . The thing is , one must learn to adjust with their present , which I try to do , which I have ( a bit ) . Six months of vacations then seemed to be a never ending relaxation , now a scheduled routine where every minute holds inportance . Before time was as precious as now but I've realized its worth recently I guess . Spending my most of the time in a studious environment , books all the time , quizzes , projects , assignment , all is what 'me likes' . Though to mention that I have never hated English as a subject but now I do because of the headache I get after every two hour session .
I love changing the hand bags but I am too lazy even to shift the note books from one bag to the other so recently I have grown tired of changing bags and forced myself to stick to this one cool , cute bag with a wooden button and enough capacity to carry my books and lab coat ! =D And yes the lab coat ! I panicked the other day when I accidentally forgot the lab coat ( I was in a hurry then ! ) . Well I got out of the situation thank God since I asked my aunt to drop it at my campus *phew*
Since that day I keep the lab coat in my bag . And I do not forget to put it in with books as it gets back from the laundry ! =p
One day off , I have always had issues with only Sundays off ! =p I mean there is seriously a lot to do in 24 hours and ...
Well , you know ! I enjoy a lot at University including with the burden of different courses , but I do . Is this post long enough ? I think ! The lines above are what I wrote today when I had simply nothing to do and I was hell bored in English session . Yes I had a headache and yes the session was of two hours !

Comments

  1. its gud dat u settled in uni life.enjoy every part of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the beginning lines were enough to make us read the rest of it. Nice lines. :)
    And you really love the study burden? :P

    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post. Though i feel sorry about your headach

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful stanza :)
    i'm glad you're settling in :)
    english!!i'm glad i bunked. :P ;)
    happy studying :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice poetry...it kept me to the rest of the post...

    nice....keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gud that everything is fine.
    English sessions really sucks:)
    I liked the poem.
    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ majworld : One day it goes like I've settled the other day its like where in the hell am I =/ =p But still better than first week .

    @ Blasphemous : Thank you very much :) I like studies but not that much load that has grown recently. I am forced to love that burden :P I have a reputation to keep naa that's why ;P :D

    @ Talha : Welcome to my blog . Thank you very much and *sighs* .. the headache that has become a routine =/

    @ Anonymous : I am so bunking English from now on . Attendance lagwa k men bhaag jao gi ab se :P Have to become a skilled Uni student you know :P :D Thank you for liking the lines , this happens sometimes :P :D

    @ Thinking : Thank you very much :)

    @ Neeha : English sucks so bad ! :P seriously ! Thank you very much =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts