Typical ...


Once upon a time I was coughing ...... And again , right now , I am coughing ! So you see , I have not exactly gotten rid of the cough which I got in the wake of cold ! And I am starting to have this feeling that it is going to last whole winter =/ Oh NO !! No way ! ( hopefully not ! ) .

Ah yes , I changed my blog theme . I got tired of the dull and dim colors so VIOLA ! Bright red :D It gives a warm kind of feeling in these winters I guess , I like it ! I still have my old one saved but I guess I am going to keep this one for a while ( Or not , it depends :P :D ) .

There are many *whats* and *ifs* haunting me , regarding the new place . The University , you know . New place , new people ! Lucky me I will be having a friend from college in the same department . I am trying not to pay attention to all these thought circulating in my head . And let me add , the revision of INTEGRATION is hell boring , which I am doing since last two days so that I have my few concepts fresh for the first class . ( I bet anonymous knows that , she is a victim of engineering too ! ) .
And ....... I'm a little busy too ! There is a list of things to be done , I keep forgetting that :P :D

Enjoy the season !

Comments

  1. ya this cough seems to linger for long once started..OMG, revising before even the first class started...wat else i cud say now :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ majworld : lol :P :D that is unbelievable for me too :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right now i'm hating the word 'cough' coz i'm suffering from the same :(
    as for your integration!the long vacation made you grab books and want to study,eh? :P lol :D
    i haven't opened a book,just touched em to clear my table :P studied enough for the aptitude.i wont be touching em! ;)
    happy season to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I had that fever of revision , I started , got over and now it is *ab kuch he din reh gae hen freedom k , books ko maro goli * :P Tutorng is already causing me hair fall , no more =/
    *cough* is still making me mad =/ plus busy in you know what !
    lol at least you studied for the aptitude :P :D
    Wishing you happiness too ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. books ko maro goli!! :D
    we need to chat before the you know what!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts