A new beginning ....



So nothing is new yet everything appears to be ! There is a start , there is a light , a glow but something that fears inside ....... Many ifs and whats that haunt and many thoughts that scream with in ! There is a whole new world to explore and I know I must go , I must put myself through this test , I must strive in order to embrace victory , without fearing the any fall I must move on , Like I've done before .......
Beginnings are not always pleasant you know !

P.S. That was random .

Comments

  1. Dunno why but I feel like wishing you..
    'All the best'..
    Wat ever it might be,ROCK GIRL.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a gud start..dun wry, all will go well..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. teehee. looks like it was random. were you freewriting? because the ellipsis tells me so. nevertheless, im liking what i see in your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Neeha : That was sweet of you :) thank you :)

    @ majworld : Hopefully !

    @ Bessy : Hey welcome here :D Umm free writing it is . Thank you very much ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. random yet true!
    strive,we will.dont you worry.
    p.s:together is what's missing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Anonymous : Ah ! and I love it " together is what's missing :)" <3 <3
    Indeed my friend ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts