What I know now .......


All these years I've been so unsure ... so confused ! I've always seen barriers in what so ever path I chose . Thus it has always been a dead end ! The end before the beginnings !

Then to find yourself starting over a scratch ( again ! ) , standing right where you've begun . It appears you have always been there , right on that point and never moved ! A halt marked by fate may be .....

The desires themselves start to fade , you don't even have to effort 'bury them' ! Strange that the heart dies but life continues to drag ! Every passing second holds a century in itself . To use a commonly stated sentence ' nothing make sense anymore' , may be because there are no logics present or may be because your own senses are lost !

And gradually you get familiarized with the entwining pain and you get to see the reality far better from behind the veils ! There are feelings but one gets trained to bear them , keep them hidden inside the chest and let them rip you apart !

There is a voice through out the solitary dwelling ensuring * I'm here* . There is no one around but the supreme presence is felt . That is God ! He listens !

I have not yet learnt the art of assembling the shattered fragments into one existence ( that had been once ...... ) but still I've learnt to follow the light in the blues ! That to trust life enough to lead me to a better place , far more than I've once wished !

*There is betterment in everything* . That is a recent experience !

Comments

  1. every day we leave a part of us behind and continue to travel on the path of life leaving a story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written.

    The flow of words was intense and makes me think. There was certain depth and I cannot explain. I apologize.

    Btw I also wrote similar post a few days back, but frankly speaking not as good as yours.cog you wish to read mine, I would like to help you find it.

    Anyways, it was nice to read the post. Keep writing. :))

    Anyways, ur

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm sry :(( , the last line was a mistake.
    Ending it with

    Ur new blog reader/follower. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. jahaan dekhun usi ka noor hai

    Things will change, this too will pass.

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, nice blog. if yu have time read my blog also
    www.save-electricity-earth.blogspot.com
    and do leave a comment. it is for a public cause and follow it in facebook too.

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the same. =) Especially the line about betterment being in everything. I know this. I've seen it happening multiple times and I've thanked God every time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am hoping to find the betterment soon, this is one experience that I haven't had yet...

    ReplyDelete
  8. really well written words :)..its gud u r learning from the experiences..nd as u said, sb behtar ho ga :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Sarah : I really loved the line you wrote here ! True indeed . Thank you :)

    @ Ajay : Thank you for commenting , following and reading :)

    @ Blasphemous : True that ! Thank you :)

    @ Ghs XD : Thank you for dropping by :) Surly I'll visit your blog :)

    @ Tazeen : After all it is all His blessings ! I too have seen it happen a lot . It only makes my faith strong :)

    @ nZ! : you will have this experience soon just see the light and wait to shine :)

    @ majworld : Yup :D All is going to be better in the end . Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. see i told u :)..hope we hear the good news of ur admission where u want it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ majworld : :D hoping that too and yeah you were right :D 16th is going to be a big day inshallah ! :) Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Komal Ali : thank you :) inshallah !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts