Some words , some thoughts .......


To be honest I figured if you want to be happy and you look around yourself , there are many reasons to grab . One must always keep an optimistic approach ! ( something I'll never learn I guess =S ) . For if there is uncertainty of where present may lead and where light may shine out of the blue moon it is always better to view circumstances from behind the veils , keeping it calm and cool .

" Not always that what we desire we get . "

And ....

" It is better to be silent at times and let silence itself speak for you . "

...are two things I've learnt and experienced .

For the first part I guess wishes are natural but not all get fulfilled . In a way it is better though because in the end we get things far better than our desires and expectations . Though it is quite a tough job to *kill your heart* and rein your passions but always it happens that in the end satisfaction is attained , with one loss yet many golden gains .

One loss ......... Let alone be the most painful time experienced though !

But still ....

As for the second part , try it ! It turns out silence can be the best cure to many things . Silence sometimes you know says it all ! Best of all in silence self actualization is best obtained and learnt . Clarity of thoughts matter though .............

After all the blissful light I shine in , I still love the addiction of fog and then bleeding pen . There is a half of me yet the best of me there ..........

Comments

  1. Hmmm silence sure is the best cure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. now u got the experience..next time dun forget it :)..although we all dun learn from experiences at times :)..gudluck..dun forget the things learned..

    ReplyDelete
  3. so true..
    "Silence and smile are two powerful tools..smile is way to solve many problems and silence is the way to avoid many problems"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silence is the language of GOD. Enough said.
    Wishes are natural, True said, and indeed when they don't get fulfilled, there is something way far better waiting for us ahead of that :)
    Very Glad to see you are grabbing things from your life experience.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sarah : Agree to that !

    @ majworld : Yeah ! lessons taught by life aren't the ones to be forgotten I guess .... :)

    @ Americanising Desi : At times , mine too :)

    @ Shail : Well said ! :)

    @ Salman : *Silence is the language of GOD* , very well said ! Thank you :)
    Best wishes for you !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, wishes, big or small, if are really from the heart, are granted. Believe that if you want to, live that if you want to, or leave that, just like any other Blasphemy.

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  7. well said,princess :)
    life may give us a hundred reasons to cry or be sad but there are always a million reasons out there which will make you smile!optimism is all that matters..so whenever you're unhappy or feel dejected,just look around and you'l find happiness and hope :)
    as for our dreams,well not everyone get theirs so thats not a very big problem.welcome whatever's there with open hands and be thankful to GOD because you know that HE knows better :)
    experiences make us strong so no worries on that part :)
    silence is indeed a nice cure but its difficult to acheive..girl,you are lucky!
    i love the last two lines <3 hearts <3
    best wishes.
    yours,
    anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm...sometimes its best to be silent indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Blasphemous : I have a strong faith in that and to be honest if I look back a past few days my wishes are really granted , I guess I'm a lot ungrateful =/
    Thank you :)

    @ Anonymous : love the comment <3
    Yup ... but then you know happiness is a double treat with friends :)
    Dreams ... you know I'm living the one :D And *THE ONE* is highly a impossible one really naa :P Just kidding !
    Dreams are indeed wonderful , where one's peace resides ! :)
    Really there is nothing to but then always I end up writing such notes and rantings =/ I like writing harsh realities of life I guess =/
    Always in my posts the last lines are my favorite as well :P :D
    And girl Good Luck to you :)
    I wish you never ending happiness *Ameen*
    yours,
    phun :)

    @ Ria : true that :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts