Memories ...


Then I looked back to see if the voices that once chanted in springs -my springs- were there to accompany me in this barrenness or that was I the sole wanderer amidst the fog ?? All I hear was a mocking laugh of silence itself at my belief .. at the falsehood I was after ! Overlooking the the bleeding realities on purpose . Was I to coward to face the present eye to eye or was I too lost to found my voice , to found myself and to hold on ??!!!
I searched for a diversion , a distraction just to escape the desolation but the more I ran away the more that it came infront of me ....


And again today , it is that a cold breeze blew , lightening what was burnt to ashes .......

the memories ........

Comments

  1. Aah that's so beautifully expressed. Left me mesmerized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last line said it all. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I THINK
    SHE TELLS
    A STORY;
    anyway "GODBLESS YOUR SON"

    HAPPY DEEVALY

    ReplyDelete
  4. we all have memories associated with each season, it just intensifies in winter due to the overall darkness...

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the season of memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very well written..quite touching..

    Shail

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Ria : Thank you :)

    @ Tazeen : Ah yes !

    @ Anonymous : Umm... I do not have a son :p but still thank you very much and greetings of Deevaly to you as well :)

    @ nZ! : true that !

    @ majworld : yup ! it is :)

    @ Sahil : Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pic is amazing... about the post? its nostalgic, you should be writing happy happy posts... not that you don't write these well, but that the posts don't go along with your name. :P
    I like it though.

    Cheers
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  9. girl!!you're getting deeper and deeper day by day!!i have to concentrate soo much to deduce the hidden meaning :)
    nice,it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. mashallah, your way with words speaks of hidden emotions beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Blasphemous : Happy posts are too hard to write :p No , was just kidding only :D It is just a winter's melow mood .

    Seriously , I'm thinking of writing less sad more happy posts from now on :)
    Thank you so much :)

    @ Anonymous : Ahan :D thanks :)

    @ Divaa Divine : Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts