Adorable 'Her'


Dearest Anonymous (F) ,

The state which you and I face is too hard to define through words , right ?? A dead end , isolated and disturbed ! Same you'll be feeling too , I know . But girl , it is not that bad to be losing yourself that easily ! ( it is worst I know but get the point ! ) .

You are more than what you think of yourself right now or most probably what ' others ' have persuaded you to believe ! The light of creating wonders shines right there in your eyes ! :)

A stagnant phase especially when you see your mates speeding up to the destiny that once has been your goal , is indeed hard to fight but then aren't you the one ready to attempt the impossible ??!!
You are not the one to quit !

And hey ! I love my friend enough not to lose the true her at any cost and you have to save her from all kind of sadness , frustration and depression ( that's an order ! ) . Take it as " I want it that way :P " LOL . No seriously , we all want you to be confident in yourself , to have faith , deal the situation with a little patience and pray . The best for you will happen :)

So , smile already before I unleash the wrath of ' Qirat ' and ' Raamisch ' on you :P ( Yes , I mean it ! Even this little fellow too :P lol ) .

Regards ,
Yours Phun .

P.S. this was the best I could think of .

Comments

  1. My Princess,
    yes indeed i have been feeling exactly the same way :( but you know what!i feel soo much better now.it always get easier and simpler once i get to talk to a friend who really understands.you've made me feel better and i am thankful :)
    i definitely wont let you lose her because she cant afford to lose a friend like you,either.
    i'l let you 'have it your way' because you are one of those who make me believe in myself and
    erase the negativity :)
    Insha allah,ameen :)

    you made me smile,not just smile but smile WIDE!!oh yess! =) :) [Raamisch and Qirat can smile too,now];)
    loads of *hugs* <3 <3
    awweee!!!this is sooo nice!!
    P.S : this IS the best :)
    yours,Anonymous(F) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you are Adorable too,remember?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anonymous : First of all I love the sound of *My Princess* and *yours anonymous* <3 :) :D :D
    Second itnaaaaaa huge wala tight sa hug :P Fine , fine ! I'm letting you breathe :P :D Kidding !

    I wanted you to realize that though we are miles apart yet always that I'm right beside you :P we all are !
    A little ups and downs are seriously NO BIG DEAL :D

    And I am really happy if I really made you feel better :D *yeyyy*
    :D A *splash* back on you girl !! :D

    The coming week is dedicated to you on my blog then :D For my bestie :D the memories of *us* :D
    And I am waiting to meet the chirping , awesome Anonymous next week :P :D
    <3 <3 <3

    P.S. Awe <3 thankies :D Love you :)

    Yup I am adorable too I remember that :D how can I forget ? :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww eeee!!!!! trust me,you did make me feel better!!i smiled :) <3 huggies huggies huggies!!!
    :D :D yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Anonymous : Ofcourse I trust and believe you :) <3 <3 <3 thankies thankies thankies :) :D <3 <3 <3

    tra lala lala :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a wonderfully written post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey yr plz dn get sad... these r part of life.
    i understand ur problem. bt plz dn take it as end.
    i will pray for u 2... :) dn lose hope...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Nisha : trying tisho and thanks girl ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yup nish!!thanks alot :)
    dont worry,we wont lose hope but u knw its difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  10. there are times when we need to hear all this from a friend or to say all this to ourselves...

    Nice Post..
    My wishes 4 u...

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Fatima : Agreed and finally by name :P :D It is too hard fati......

    @ Sahil : Indeed ! Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts